We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Churches and friends

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kenya
Churches and friends

Hi,

I live in Kenya and am looking for a church where i can also make friends and join social groups. I attend a methodist Church when in the UK but i dont mind the type in Kenya. I live near Karen so that area is the best. Does anyone have any ideas. I would like some younger people to attend too so that there are people my age (28). Thanks for any info you can give me

Rachel

Richmond, VA
1. Re: Churches and friends

Are you near Nakuru at all?

Thousand Oaks...
reviews: 60
2. Re: Churches and friends

Rach,

I've been trying to get hold of my friend that lives near Karen for his suggestions but I can't get through on mobile to him. There are many churches in the area so you might just try visiting several on Sundays until you find one you are comfortable in. Once I am able to get through I will ask him and get back to you.

kenya
reviews: 14
3. Re: Churches and friends

Hi

If you are in Kenya, am sure you can access the local Nairobi directory, check for the Methodist guest house in the white pages or yellow pages under guest house. call them and they will direct you to the nearest branch.

Bungoma, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Kenya
reviews: 2
4. Re: Churches and friends

Lots of good Churches in Nairobi!!

I am away at the moment, but will be back next week and will send you some suggestions then. Personally, I like a smaller Church, but others prefer the big Churches. Send me a Private Message with your e-mail address and your mobile number.

Ann

Bungoma, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Kenya
reviews: 2
5. Re: Churches and friends

Rach - are you still looking? I'm home now, so please contact me.

Ann

6. Re: Churches and friends

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:19 am, September 17, 2009