We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi service Between Nairobi and Kisumu

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Port matilda, PA
Taxi service Between Nairobi and Kisumu

Does anyone know of a reputable taxi service that my family of 4 can use to get from Nairobi to Kisumu and back??

Many thanks,

Bee

Brussels, Belgium
1. Re: Taxi service Between Nairobi and Kisumu

hi,

someone we use who is a tour operator and reliable may take you,george of steenbok safaris.

contact is

steenboksafaris@gmail.com

www.steenboksafaris.com

hope this helps

agy

Bungoma, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Kenya
reviews: 2
2. Re: Taxi service Between Nairobi and Kisumu

Warning - the road is pretty awful in places!!

kenya
reviews: 14
3. Re: Taxi service Between Nairobi and Kisumu

you have been forewarned - the roads are very bad half way. even the local people are avoiding the roads and using the flights. there is a choice of several low cost flights we can get you.

On the other hand if you are looking for adventure then per harps you can get your self a very good 4x4 wheel drive, hoping there is no one aged over 70years in your party.

all the best.

Newcastle
4. Re: Taxi service Between Nairobi and Kisumu

If you require a reputable taxi company within the country of kenya look no further than smartcabs. if you wish to use this company and gain a lower price then email me on jonny_rees@hotmail.com as we are now in contact with the s

company. I have just returned from kenya with my family and the firm that we used were excellent. They gave us sound advice in amongst all the problems that were going on and gave us a very good price on all the taxiing they did for us! very good company!

Thousand Oaks...
reviews: 60
5. Re: Taxi service Between Nairobi and Kisumu

When are you going? The western Rift Valley is where the worst of the violence is right now. It is also where most of the displaced people are from. The government is having to run armed convoys through places. You might be a little south of the worst areas, but if you are going in the near future, you should consider flying.

Thousand Oaks...
reviews: 60
6. Re: Taxi service Between Nairobi and Kisumu

This from another post:

…yahoo.com/rtrs/20080108/tts-uk-kenya-violen…

Bungoma, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Kenya
reviews: 2
7. Re: Taxi service Between Nairobi and Kisumu

I am flying to Kisumu on Monday 21st.

8. Re: Taxi service Between Nairobi and Kisumu

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 2:33 am, February 08, 2011
9. Re: Taxi service Between Nairobi and Kisumu

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:24 am, September 20, 2009