We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

one night in Nairobi...hotel help

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Santa Monica...
reviews: 1
one night in Nairobi...hotel help

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a hotel for one night(close to the airport) in Nairobi....we get into Nairobi around 8pm and will be flying out the following morning around 9:30am. My tour company has booked the Norfolk Hotel....but most of the reviews on TV are not good for this place....

Thanks,

nyc
11. Re: one night in Nairobi...hotel help

I must have been daft in reading that you're both arriving NBO/JKIA and departing same airport next morning (not from Wilson... sorry).

The Panari is the closest hotel (10/min) from the airport. It's new, modern, but rooms are nice and more than sufficient for sleep after long flight and you have a bit more time next morning.

You can have dinner at the Pampas Restaurant, 1st floor. Similar to the Carnivore (located in town).

Bungoma, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Kenya
reviews: 2
12. Re: one night in Nairobi...hotel help

I had an evening arrival and early departure, so stayed in the Bounty Hotel, which is not too far from the Airport. (JKIA) I was very satisfied. it was 3000/- for b and b, with a huge breakfast served in my room for the 6.30 am taxi to JKIA.

There are full details in another post of mine!

copenhagen
13. Re: one night in Nairobi...hotel help

Panari hotel is the much close

Bungoma, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Kenya
reviews: 2
14. Re: one night in Nairobi...hotel help

Look at the reviews of Panari on this site.

I chose Bounty because it was much cheaper!!

Kenya
15. Re: one night in Nairobi...hotel help

Hi,

Closest to JOMO KENYATTA airport is Panari Hotel which is only 10 minutes away. Staying at the Norfolk will still involve going through all the morning traffic. The next closes will be Intercontinental and Panafric.

16. Re: one night in Nairobi...hotel help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, September 13, 2009