We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

please, help to find Mombasa road

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Moscow, Russia
reviews: 1
please, help to find Mombasa road

Sorry, my friends

I can`t find Mombasa road on the City map. There are plenty of travel agencies on Mombasa road (Abercrombie&Kent for example) and Chinese restaurant. Where is this street?

plymouth england
Destination Expert
for Kenya
reviews: 12
1. Re: please, help to find Mombasa road

Mombasa road is in Nairobi its one of the roads leading to the Train station and you get off on the B10 to go to the airport.

Bungoma, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Kenya
reviews: 2
2. Re: please, help to find Mombasa road

The only Mombasa Road I know of is the one which goes out to the Airport and on to Mombasa.

Someone who lives there could tell you if there is another one.

Moscow, Russia
reviews: 1
3. Re: please, help to find Mombasa road

O-o yes, thank you, now I see. Mombasa road is a continuation of Uhuru Hwy along-track direction to south-east.

And there are most of travel agencies advised by Lonely Planet: Abercrombie & Kent, Pollmann`s Tours & Safaris, Private Safaris, Somak Travel. This is convenient for people going from airport to the center of City, but rather far if you are walking in the center of City and comparing the prices in different agencies.

plymouth england
Destination Expert
for Kenya
reviews: 12
4. Re: please, help to find Mombasa road

Usually the Safari Company will come to your hotel if you email your request;

Bungoma, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Kenya
reviews: 2
5. Re: please, help to find Mombasa road

If you do want to go, get a taxi. However, you could phone first. If you have a local sim card for a mobile phone, Celtel has a flat rate of 16/- per minute to all networks, including landlines.

6. Re: please, help to find Mombasa road

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, September 10, 2009