We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

just got back

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Stoke-on-Trent...
reviews: 2
just got back

Hi all, just returned from two weeks in nairobi (with four days in Mombasa) .... superb!

weather has been fine..a little rain but nothing to write home about.

one thing i have noticed is the increse in traffic in Nairobi... even compared to last year it is very noticeble. 5000 cars per month imported during the last year

also noticaele is security in nairobi has improved... especailliy around uhuru park..safe to walk (not late at night)

lima
1. Re: just got back

Hi,

will be flying in from Accra to Nairobi landing 6am, will I need to arrange a transfer to my hotel ,Panafric, or are there hotel shuttles at the airport or are taxis the go?

Lindy

2. Re: just got back

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:19 pm, September 08, 2009