We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vests £1

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
staffordshire
Vests £1

Hi Just wanted to tell anyone going to Kenya with the intention of leaving there clothes behind !! M&S yes M&S have 70% sale on at the moment I got loads of vests £1 each beats evem mark1 and tesco..... all summer t shirts / vests shorts etc can't understand why they didn't sell ...mmmmmmmmmmm anyway get down there and bag a bargain ...

Cheers Kate

Bungoma, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Kenya
reviews: 2
1. Re: Vests £1

Thanks, Kate.

I'm not coming until Sept 18th (from Kenya to UK). Do you think it will still be on!!!??

Ann

Dartford, United...
reviews: 27
2. Re: Vests £1

Pole, Ann, they seem to be down to the dregs at my local which is one of the bigger ones.

Think you may have to co-ordinate your visit with the M&S sale next time!

staffordshire
3. Re: Vests £1

Hi Anne sorry for delay to replying to your post .... I went to my local M&S today and looks like you will be out of luck on your return they must have flown off the shelves like hot cakes!!! I guess its down to our last week SUMMER ...lol yes I didn't think I was going to see the big orange ball until I came to Kenya in 17 DAYS time ....still I managed to get a few to leave case of being in the right place and all that (I don't normally get a bargain especially a M&S one )

Ann I know on the Safari from the postings they reccomend a fleece for early mornings and evenings will we need the same when we go to Dani Beach ? Also do you have any Knowledge on the secure holding at Nairobi as I beleive we leave our suitcase there whilst we go on Safari ....didn't quite understand how this works so wondered if you had come across it from other tripadvisor posts ...... appreciate any advice....

Cheers Kate

4. Re: Vests £1

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:20 am, September 08, 2009