We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kenya Comfort Hotel in Nairobi

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
nj
Kenya Comfort Hotel in Nairobi

Has anyone stayed there? Is this an OK option? I didn't see it in the hotels.

Thanks!

Western Cape, South...
Destination Expert
for South Africa, Sabi Sand Game Reserve
reviews: 41
1. Re: Kenya Comfort Hotel in Nairobi

I'm no help.Never heard of it.

Western Cape, South...
Destination Expert
for South Africa, Sabi Sand Game Reserve
reviews: 41
2. Re: Kenya Comfort Hotel in Nairobi

OK - I Googled it, and it appears to be a decent property, almost certainly catering to an African clientele, not a great number of tourists from western countries. Location is OK but maybe not for strolling around at night. Nearby is the Norfolk hotel, one of Nairobi's best, good supermarket a couple of blocks away.. easy HQ for daytime walking around downtown.

How did you find it? If the cost was about the same, I'll bet the Fairview would be a nicer place. Not right downtown, but in a lovely setting just a few blocks away.

Another good choice with moderate rates is the Holiday Inn, which was for many years the Mayfair. Even farther from downtown, but in its own Westlands neighborhood.

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 1
3. Re: Kenya Comfort Hotel in Nairobi

I'm looking into Kenya Comfort hotel as well. Just wondering if you ended up staying there and what your experience was like?

London
4. Re: Kenya Comfort Hotel in Nairobi

I haven't stayed at the Kenya Comfort but have seen it.

Was actually sat on a bar balcony which overlooked the rooms (not a good sign to start with) it is in the centre of town, making it quite noisy i think. looks to cater more for locals than tourists, to be honest what made me look at it was how dirty the windows were.

You tend to get what you pay for..... the fairview is a much better option

5. Re: Kenya Comfort Hotel in Nairobi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 pm, September 08, 2009