We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone heard/know of African Home Adventure safari company?

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Texas
Anyone heard/know of African Home Adventure safari company?

Does anyone know anything about this safari organization?

they do have a webstie africa home adventure dot com

USA
reviews: 1
1. Re: Anyone heard/know of African Home Adventure safari company?

I have been talking to them to plan my safari - but I can't find reviews anywhere of people that have gone with them.

Brighton
reviews: 4
2. Re: Anyone heard/know of African Home Adventure safari company?

Did you manage to find anything out about Africa Home Adventure? Did you use them? WEre they any good? I'm looking to book a safari in the next couple of days, and they seem v good and organised so far, but I can't find any info on them that doesn't come from their own website...

Kinshasa, DRC
3. Re: Anyone heard/know of African Home Adventure safari company?

My husband and I used African Home Adventure for a 4 day 3 night safari in Masai Mara. They did a great job. The camp was just what we wanted. They had rustic tents, good meals and even a hot shower! Our guide, Albert, was great too. We know of two other couples who have used African Home Adventure and they both had good experiences as well.

London
4. Re: Anyone heard/know of African Home Adventure safari company?

Hey I'm looking at this company too. When did you last join their safaris? I looked at the reviews on their website but they are not very recent...

UK
Destination Expert
for Malindi, Ukunda, Kenya
reviews: 4
5. Re: Anyone heard/know of African Home Adventure safari company?

I think it's unlikely anyone would want to use a company that so flagrantly abuses this forum.

Richard

6. Re: Anyone heard/know of African Home Adventure safari company?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, March 14, 2010