We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Budget hotel in nairobi Central Business District.

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Nigeria
Budget hotel in nairobi Central Business District.

Please i'm looking for a decent hotel in the city centre that shouldnt cost more than 50 USD.Can anybody help me out here.

Newcastle upon...
reviews: 23
1. Re: Budget hotel in nairobi Central Business District.

Hi

i stayed at a place called right on the side of YaYa Centre (shopping complex) its a guest house and is excellent value for money, under $50. Good rooms, terrific breakfast.

try get some info on it, sorry i cant help more.

London, United...
reviews: 13
2. Re: Budget hotel in nairobi Central Business District.

Try looking at these - Wouldnt recommend Parkside

Oakwood and \marble Arch could be negotiated on the price Don't know about the others but most things in Kenya are negotiable so try your luck

Parkside Hotel 2 Star US$ 28

Kenya Comfort Inn 2 Star US$ 42

Meridian Court 3 Star US$ 50

Lenana Mount Hotel 3 Star US$ 60

Marble Arch Hotel 3 Star US$ 70

Oakwood Hotel 3 Star US$ 75

Nairobi Fair View 4 star US$ 85

Bungoma, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Kenya
reviews: 2
3. Re: Budget hotel in nairobi Central Business District.

If you are looking at Fairview, look at the country lodge. It is part of Fairview, but says B and B $65. It has been highly advertsed here in Kenya and looks good on the website. Not far from town - Fairview is on Bishop's Road and the Country lodge is just round the corner on one of the Ngong Avenues, if I remember rightly.

Bungoma, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Kenya
reviews: 2
4. Re: Budget hotel in nairobi Central Business District.

There is another post on the Country Lodge in the Nairobi forum. You can get the website address and someone who has stayed there has given a report.

It is much closer to the city centre than the Yaya Centre.

5. Re: Budget hotel in nairobi Central Business District.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:23 am, September 02, 2009