We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ex Karen resident needed a phone no

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
South Africa
4 posts
Ex Karen resident needed a phone no

Hi I am desperately trying to get hold of the East AFrican Kennel Club offices - the phone no I have seems to be invalid now. CAN SOMEONE HELP PLEASE

plymouth england
Destination Expert
for Kenya
Level Contributor
5,853 posts
14 reviews
1. Re: Ex Karen resident needed a phone no

this any help for you??

East Africa Kennel Club, PO Box 14223, Sports Road, Westlands, Nairobi, Kenya, E Africa. Tel: 747820.

South Africa
4 posts
2. Re: Ex Karen resident needed a phone no

Many thanks, I will give them a call in the morning.

South Africa
4 posts
3. Re: Ex Karen resident needed a phone no

Hi this number doesnt seem to be right unfortunately. I am dialing +245 2 747820. Would that be correct. So frustrating. Their offices are opposite the polo field grounds

Bungoma, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Kenya
Level Contributor
2,592 posts
2 reviews
4. Re: Ex Karen resident needed a phone no

I don't have a Nairobi phone book here, but will see what I can do later today. Meanwhile, the dialling code for Nairobi is now 020, so try dialling 254 20 and then the number. if that doesn't work, I'll see if I can help further.

There are now three phone books, Coast, Nairobi and "the rest". We (Bungoma) come in the latter and don't get given the other books.

Bungoma, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Kenya
Level Contributor
2,592 posts
2 reviews
5. Re: Ex Karen resident needed a phone no

Got hold of the Nairobi Phone Book 2007 edition!

East Africa Kennel Club (no address given) 386 60 67

Try dialling +254 20 386 60 67

I really hope it works for you!!

6. Re: Ex Karen resident needed a phone no

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:17 pm, September 01, 2009