We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any Christian Churches in Nairobi?

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
California, USA
Any Christian Churches in Nairobi?

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if there are any Christian Churches I can go to on Sunday mornings. Anyone know of any? My travel guide book points out some churches out but I'd like to hear testimonials.

Thanks!

harrow
reviews: 2
11. Re: Any Christian Churches in Nairobi?

I was going to post a similar question when I found your posting. I know it was a while ago, but did you find a church in Nairobi after all the choices? I will be in Nairobi in November. My hotel is close to the KICC mentioned in some of the replies. My home church is linked into the "British cousin" of the Vineyard Church- if that gives you an idea of the worship i would be used. 'would love to hear how you got on.

Bungoma, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Kenya
reviews: 2
12. Re: Any Christian Churches in Nairobi?

I'd also love to hear which Church Jacklyn eventually went to!!

I think all the answers are still relevant.

Ann

13. Re: Any Christian Churches in Nairobi?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:19 pm, October 09, 2009