We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Abha Light Foundation - Nairobi

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto
Abha Light Foundation - Nairobi

Hi:

Can someone in Nairobi assist me with this?

After doing some searches on the net, I have found that taking neem powder together with sweet wormwood (Chinese) helps in avoiding the deadly malaria. I found an article on Abha light foundation website that makes those claims, their product called MalariaX a homeophatic remedy .

I have sent them an email enquiring about their products 2 weeks ago but they have not responded. I will need these products when I go to Mombasa after staying in Nairobi for a few days.

Does anyone know about this foundation and are they good? I am interested because I will not be taking any meds for malaria as I am allergic to most of them.

The following are their clinic locations

Abha Light Health Centre

Kariobangi North Nairobi

Across from stage 28

Mobile phone: 0733-896558

Abha Light Clinic

Juja Road, Eastleigh, Nairobi

Across from Mathare North, at stage "North East" about 200 m from 1st Avenue, Eastleigh

Mobile phone: 0734-761832

Abha Light Health Centre

Tala, Machakos

Mobile phone: 0734-617091

Toru Health Centre

Manyanga Village, Kibwezi

on the Mombasa-Nairobi Road about 1 1/2 KM south of the Kibwezi turnoff.

Mobile phone: 0721-385861

Abha Light Health Centre

Kanyanyaini, Muranga

Mobile phone: 0734-609338

Abha Light Clinic

Geta, Nyandarua

Mobile phone: 0734-655795

Thank you for any assistance from Kenya.

nairobi
1. Re: Abha Light Foundation - Nairobi

Hi,

I'm the director of Abha Light Foundation. I don't believe I got your email. Please try again thru our website.

Yes. the different medicines - Neem, Artemesia and the product MalariaX all will work towards malaria prevention.

Didi A. Ruchira, Director

nairobi
2. Re: Abha Light Foundation - Nairobi

Hi,

I'm the director of Abha Light Foundation. I don't believe I got your email. Please try again thru our website.

Yes. the different medicines - Neem, Artemesia and the product MalariaX all will work towards malaria prevention.

Didi A. Ruchira, Director

3. Re: Abha Light Foundation - Nairobi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:18 pm, September 01, 2009