We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nairobi Airport lockers?

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Liverpool
Nairobi Airport lockers?

does anyone know if there are safe lockers at Nairobi airport to store a piece of luggage for about 6 days while on safari?

Hampshire
1. Re: Nairobi Airport lockers?

Hi,

I've not been to Nairobi airport, dur to go in July but i did go and ask at the traveel agents and they rang the company we are travelling with to check as we are doing the safari first so like you wanted to know about our luggage. She was told there are lockers there which we could use and would be shown to them when we arrived.

Hope that is of some help, but as I said we've not been as of yet.

Bungoma, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Kenya
reviews: 2
2. Re: Nairobi Airport lockers?

There is a Left Luggage Office, but I've never seen lockers. I must confess I've never looked!!

Why not ask your safari operator if they provide some secure storage?

Northern California
reviews: 57
3. Re: Nairobi Airport lockers?

I have never seen lockers either.

4. Re: Nairobi Airport lockers?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, August 31, 2009