We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels near Nairobi Airport

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Canberra
Hotels near Nairobi Airport

I have to stay in Nairobi for a night before making a connecting flight. Does anyone know of any safe hotels near the airport preferably with a shuttle bus service?

Bungoma, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Kenya
reviews: 2
1. Re: Hotels near Nairobi Airport

It depnnds on how long you have and alos how much money! Is your connecting flight within Kenya? If not, what about a visa?

Look at the posts on Sleep n Shower in Nairobi Airport. I asked when I came in on Friday and am told that those not in transit can collect their luggage and come back to the place.

If you have money, the nearest hotel seems to be the Panari, but look at the TA reviews. My taxi driver told me it is very expensive!!

Friends in Nairobi (who were away and couldn't have me to stay) booked me into the Bounty Hotel. I had a taxi. Cost was 800/- each way for the taxi and 3000/- for the b and b. The breakfast was served in my room at 6am and I had no problem getting to the Airport to check in at 7am (for a domestic flight).

Bungoma, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Kenya
reviews: 2
2. Re: Hotels near Nairobi Airport

Here is the information.

The Bounty Hotel, Mukoma Road, South B

PO Box 75200 Nairobi

Tel +254 20 650847 Fax 650858

e-mail thebountyhotel@odysseyhotels.com

The breakfast was brought to my room at 6am. It was a very full cooked breakfast!

B and B was 3000/-

the taxi was Jimcab

info@jimcab.co.ke or reseravtions@jimcab.co.ke

www.jimcab.co.ke

I have found jimcab very reliable on a number of occasions.

Hope this helps.

3. Re: Hotels near Nairobi Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 am, August 31, 2009