We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

HELP - What is Mombassa Weather like in MAY ?

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Newcastle Upon Tyne
HELP - What is Mombassa Weather like in MAY ?

I am planning a trip in the next few days and would love to go to Kenya - HOWEVER I am worried that I am going in rainy season. I can handle a few heavy bursts - but would hate it to be overcast and not Sunny for the whole week.. Can anyone shed any light on this ?

Thanks

Newcastle upon...
reviews: 34
1. Re: HELP - What is Mombassa Weather like in MAY ?

weather can be a bit patchy in may, when you planning to go? you will get the sun, some showers and some cloud in the rainy season. still get the sun though as well.

maybe check the current weather online somewhere?

Glasgow, United...
reviews: 53
2. Re: HELP - What is Mombassa Weather like in MAY ?

Hi, I'm going to Kenya in 10 days time so I was worried about this as well. Think the answer is that it's not completely predictable. Search Google for CNN Weather Mombasa and it'll give you the weather now plus a 5 day forecast.

plymouth england
Destination Expert
for Kenya
reviews: 13
3. Re: HELP - What is Mombassa Weather like in MAY ?

for the past 4 days there have been showers but its still very warm.

remember your umbrella..

Cornwall
reviews: 3
4. Re: HELP - What is Mombassa Weather like in MAY ?

Hi Have jsut been on the phone to friends in Mombassa and they have told me that the rains are patchy at the moment but it is still warm. I went in May 2001 and it was fine just like drakes said take a brolly.

5. Re: HELP - What is Mombassa Weather like in MAY ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:21 am, August 31, 2009