We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

safari with hits!!

Which Nairobi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
surrey
reviews: 1
safari with hits!!

Hello,

Can anyone advise me how much i will be looking for pay for a 2 - 3 day safari?

i have read that freddy kilongi of holiday inspirations tours & safaris (HITS) is meant to be reasonable and good!!

i am staying at the sun n sand resort and just wanted to get an idea before i go.

also there are alot of mixed reviews on this resort. can anyone give me any more advice on this resort??

thanks for your help !

please post comments or email me on caroline.salter@reed.co.uk

boro
1. Re: safari with hits!!

Hi

We had 3 day 2 nite safari with freddy from HITS.

We requested our own jeep for two adults and one child, we paid £759.00

We met freddy and paid half, which we got a receipt for,on the day we arrived and half when we were picked up

This should be cheaper in a mini bus and you may also get it to yourselves if you are lucky.

Personally our experience of HITS is first class, we had a fantastic safari and our guide, Thomas, was great.

2. Re: safari with hits!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:18 pm, April 01, 2007
Scotland
3. Re: safari with hits!!

Hi,

We were in Kenya a few weeks ago and went on safari to the Masai Mara for 2 nights /3 days booked with HITS. We stayed at the Fig Tree and had a great time.Freddy was very helpful and we had no problems with either him or our safari. We payed around £1200 for 2 adults and 1 child which for an air safari seemed reasonable .

I contacted Freddy by email a few days before we flew out, he came to see us at our hotel to arrange everything and we paid a deposit, paying the full amount when we returned from safari.

Have a great time

Trish

4. Re: safari with hits!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 am, August 29, 2009