We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Back last week from Voyager/Safari

Which Kenya hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Vancouver, Canada
reviews: 1
Back last week from Voyager/Safari

Well I made it back in one piece. Phenomenal holiday, would have to say perhaps the best ever, even. The staff at Voyager were everything every1 had said and more. You also earn beads for activities you take part in and they have a point value which you can cash in at the end of your stay.....I managed to rack up enough for a 'I Survived the Animation Team' t-shirt and two wood carvings :o) The safari was a total 'pinch me is it real' experience. Was also lucky that was on a bus with only 1 other couple so lots of room. Saw the big 5. Couldn't believe the amount of wildlife saw just on the first game drive. Was with Somak and the guide was knowledgeable and eagle eyed!

Also did Charlie Claws Dhow trip and it was great as well and the seafood lunch after was delicious. The bus in front of ours had a lady who was taking pictures out of an open window, something which you are warned about doing and someone ran by, grabbed her camera and was off. So there is a valid reason for the warning of nothing valuable within grabbing distance of an open window.

Had some flooding on the coast while we were on safari but it translated to only isolated showers inland luckily.

The visibility for diving wasn't that great but that was do to the rains.

TankGirL

plymouth england
Destination Expert
for Kenya
reviews: 13
1. Re: Back last week from Voyager/Safari

glad to hear you have had an amazing holiday.......

and I hope the tale about the camera is a warning to others...

Did you hear about the couple who took clothes pens etc to give away ...but after seeing the children (clothed) decided they were not poor enough...NOT POOR ENOUGH !!!!!!!!! I ask you ......

then brought the whole lot home.........

I have actually seen this before but this was recently....and I hope they are reading this and feeling ashamed.......

regards ed

London, England
reviews: 4
2. Re: Back last week from Voyager/Safari

Tank, glad you loved it all :) ..........Ed, really !?!... my, oh my ....strange eh.

3. Re: Back last week from Voyager/Safari

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:19 am, August 26, 2009