We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Safari

Which Kenya hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 6
Safari

Can anyone tell me what the company called "Kwatosafaris" is like as I've been emailing them ready to go and want to make sure they are an authentic local company that will provide a secure safari not cheap and nasty? Don't want to get caught out but would rather pay a local company than the big companies overseas. Thanks for any feed back please or email me at

happywandererjo@hotmail.com thanks Jo

2 replies to this topic
Indianapolis...
reviews: 8
1. Re: Safari

I have never heard of them which is not to say that they are not good I would just be very very careful using a company that is not recommended as you will find many people who give their money and then the company goes out of business or the safari is very cheap and dirty. I see you have a hotmail account. Are you from the US? I live in Indianapolis and am happy to communicate my experience with you via email or I can give you my office number or cell number. I am also happy to give you the company that we used as they are a top notch company with very reasonable rates and one that you can trust. My husband and I were there last year on a missions trip and then went back in the summer with our children and grandchildren. My email is kellie@apologia.com . You will love Africa. Email me if you would like to chat!

Kellie~

Nairobi, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Kenya
reviews: 150
2. Re: Safari

Looking at their website, they look like almost every other safari outfitter in Kenya. I personally don't trust companies that use a hotmail / gmail address.

Reply to: Safari
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted