We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel wild safari

Cape Town Central...
reviews: 3
Travel wild safari

Does anyone know of a company called Travel Wild ? I am in the process of joining them on a safari trip but my trusted tripadvisor website has no record of them.Can anyone assist ?

Nairobi, Kenya
reviews: 6
1. Re: Travel wild safari

There are many reputable companies as reviewed on TripAdvisor that you can get intouch for kenya and tanzania safaris

Mombasa, Kenya
2. Re: Travel wild safari

Indeed there is a umber of TO reviewed on TripAdvisor, however if an operator or a property is not reviewed here it does not mean that they are not goodly not genuine. Many TO and properties are not on TripAdvisror! This is a general statement, not to do with this particular company.

You can always ask this TO to give you contacts of their past clients for you to contact them and ask about their experience. Also apart from TA there are other travel sites, have a look there as well. Facebook is another site where a lot of properties and TO have their pages and you can check them out there.

Good luck with your trip!

Larissa

Tijara Beach Hotel

Edited: 4:29 am, April 06, 2013
Toronto, Canada
reviews: 52
3. Re: Travel wild safari

Hestie,

I have not heard about them. You may need to check them if they are listed on Kenya Association of Tour Operators page on www.katokenya.org.

This however does not mean that since they are nor reviewed on TA or registered under KATO they are not good. They could be small and growing and you can help them get there as well.

All the best

Regina

Africa Safari Expert

SF
4. Re: Travel wild safari

Hi. I was just introduced to Travel Wild from a colleague in kenya. Would love to know your experience! Thanks.

Nairobi, Kenya
5. Re: Travel wild safari

Good afternoon. My name is Adam and I am the Marketing Manager for Travel Wild. Getting listed on TripAdvisor is a bit of an arduous task and thus the reason that we only just now have been listed. We already have received our 1st review (which was 5 out of 5).

It is very difficult to gauge the reliability of any tour operator without personal references. However, we are a member of KATO (Kenya Association of Tour Operators) and are listed on their website. KATO would be happy to serve as a reference for Travel Wild if you would like to contact them directly.

We have been in business for over 13 years, organized trips for thousands of travelers, and have handled large meetings/conferences for several Fortune 500 companies,

Visit us at www.travel-wild.com or search "Travel Wild Safaris" on TripAdvisor to find us.

Nairobi, Kenya
Destination Expert
for Kenya
reviews: 145
6. Re: Travel wild safari

I can personally vouch for Travel-Wild. I know the owner, and she has been in the tourism industry for years. She has handled inbound incentives for up to 400 people across 3 lodges in the Mara, and they have gone to plan.

nairobi
7. Re: Travel wild safari

i know the owner of travel wild safaris which is a tours and travel company based in kenya, and she happen to stay near my neighborhood i will ask her about their website and contacts, you can get me through r_osugo@yahoo.com

8. Re: Travel wild safari

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, April 22, 2014