We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Turkish airlines

Which Kenya hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Somerset
Destination Expert
for Mombasa, Diani Beach, Kenya
reviews: 15
Turkish airlines

Turkey moves to mark its place in the skies

nation.co.ke/business/…

Boasting an airport twice the size of Heathrow and a fleet of modern aircraft, Turkey could pose a threat to struggling European airlines as well as fast growing Gulf carriers.

nyc
11. Re: Turkish airlines

Keep calling till you get someone to answer your queries. Or ask for a supervisor and get the name (be sure they spell it.... Turkish names aren't easy... unless their Cust Service is in India and agan, get a name).

Otherwise, if ticket not purchased... go elsewhere.

uk
reviews: 1
12. Re: Turkish airlines

val h

may i ask what the problem is with the booking !!!!

if you have booked with an agent and not direct with TK then take it up with them

as for transfer, the times i have flown with tk , you land then on a bus to the terminal, thro security and walk to transit stage, thro security again and into main terminal, then onto your gate it does take about an hour

manchester, United...
reviews: 48
13. Re: Turkish airlines

I don't want to say too much just yet as my friend is still pursuing his problems and he may not want me to share on a public forum. I will give a full update when its done and dusted. I'm really not sweating at all about transfers. If we miss flights so be it. Its all part of the travel experience.

But bad customer service shouln't be part of the travel experience.

Cheshire,England
reviews: 26
14. Re: Turkish airlines

We have just come back from Mombasa with turkish airlines and found them to be excellent, even throughout 30 hour unexpected stop over at Tanzania due to bird flying into one of the engines. They put us up in a beautiful hotel and picked up all the expenses....couldn't fault them and se would certainly use them again.

manchester, United...
reviews: 48
15. Re: Turkish airlines

Good to hear Bibbeth. Must say when I've flown to Turkey with them, in the past, the best thing was always the food! If it all goes OK I might be able to salvage my friendship after all!

Cheshire,England
reviews: 26
16. Re: Turkish airlines

Yeah the food was great and we found the drinks service good too. Straightforward transfers at Istanbul although we didn't buy anything as we were so full of food and drink from the plane that we didn't need Anything so can't comment on prices within the airport. We are looking to book again for November if the price is right.

17. Re: Turkish airlines

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, February 08, 2014