We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nile cruise

Which Luxor hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
2 posts
Nile cruise

Anyone sailed on RA II recently. how did you find the Holiday

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
19 posts
13 reviews
1. Re: Nile cruise

Just returned form what should of been the Emily, that boat has been decommisioned for over two years it's a blag to get you over there then dump you on any boat they see fit. The food was herendouse and uneatable i spent my whole time HUNGRY and even ended up in tear's i was that hungry and frustrating. My boyfirend and i had to spend another £100 for something decent to eat at the Nile hotel. I've took picturs of what they were offering us as i am making a formal complaint, i wouldn't feed my dogs what they were putting on, you even had to aske for cheese or fresh fruit. There excuse for this ppor food was they wouldn't put out anything decent as the Egyptians would take it all therefore we English had to do without, it was the worst experience of my life NEVER AGAIN! Be careful as i believe we were all shafted.

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
1,718 posts
150 reviews
2. Re: Nile cruise

What boat were you on Donna ?

West Country
Level Contributor
1,454 posts
62 reviews
3. Re: Nile cruise

Not been on her recently but had a great holiday on her in late 2009 and she would be our boat of choice for another cruise.

4. Re: Nile cruise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, February 19, 2014