We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tombs on the West Bank sailing south on Nile Cruise

Which Luxor hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Essex
Tombs on the West Bank sailing south on Nile Cruise

Tombs on the West Bank sailing south on a Nile Cruise.

Can someone tell me the name of the area / tombs you see on the West Bank of the Nile when sailing near Kom Ombo / Aswan.

There are a few that look possibly Greco Roman tombs and others that look mid - late dynasty tombs.

Some of them look accesible by felluca / row boat as theyare right on the edge of the water. Others are higher up on dry land.

Thanks in advance.

Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for Luxor, Nile River Valley, Egypt
reviews: 126
11. Re: Tombs on the West Bank sailing south on Nile Cruise

Ouch!!! - At least mine was 'planned' even if I'd rather not have needed one/two in the first place.

Sorry you had to cancel.

I'm down to one/no crutches already, but walking up the VoK might be a stretch!

Trying to plan a visit for later this year, but after a major leg op, the surgeon has to give the all-clear to fly (DVT etc.) before we can even consider booking.

Edited: 9:43 am, February 02, 2013
12. Re: Tombs on the West Bank sailing south on Nile Cruise

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, February 04, 2014