We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

egypt

Which Luxor hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
dublin
egypt

hi..i'm hoping to take an internal return flight, when in egypt in jan

with egyptair....iv'e noticed on there website that if you select country as egypt there is a substantial differrence in the flight price (ie lower).than if you choose united kingdom ....is it possible to book the lower fare choosing "egypt option" or,are no egptian nationals not allowed to do this..thank you.

London, United...
1. Re: egypt

Again, YES, choose Egypt as your home country, as this was always a way of getting internal flights at very reduced prices and was a 'tip' that was regularly recommended on this forum, but some recent reports stated that it was no longer possible.

So, if you are still being given that option AND the resulting cheaper flight then I would 'go for it' before the option is withdrawn again.

Mississauga
reviews: 3
2. Re: egypt

Hi, would you mind sharing your experiences in Egypt?, me and my friends are thinking of going in April but we keep hearing we shouldnt, tried taking a cruise but cruise lines (at least Canadian travelling agencies), dont go there anymore.

Thank you!

Alabama
3. Re: egypt

Cholulteca_2 ,welcome to the club,I am planning to visit Egypt next month and take the advantage of low prices,I can see from other members who returned that it is safe. We are looking for a tour company as well and I guess it would be cheaper if we book online with local agency because tours from US are very expensive evenif it includes airfares.

Alabama
4. Re: egypt

Cholulteca_2 ,welcome to the club,I am planning to visit Egypt next month and take the advantage of low prices,I can see from other members who returned that it is safe. We are looking for a tour company as well and I guess it would be cheaper if we book online with local agency because tours from US are very expensive evenif it includes airfares.

Mississauga
5. Re: egypt

Thank you!, any agency that you have contacted already?, :)

Edited: 9:44 pm, February 12, 2013
Herne Bay, United...
reviews: 14
6. Re: egypt

Hello.

We are in England and booked our egypt holiday through a travel agency listed on Travelzoo.com. This site allows travel companies to advertise reduced packages. I must assume that this Travelzoo site is available world-wide?

Hope this helps.

JV

Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for Luxor
reviews: 116
7. Re: egypt

You can also wait until you arrive in Luxor to book a cruise with one of many travel companies that have offices there. That way too, you can have a look at the boats on offer and also haggle for the best price.

Mississauga
8. Re: egypt

Thank you all for your comments!, safe trip!, :)

9. Re: egypt

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:24 am, February 27, 2013
10. Re: egypt

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:24 am, February 27, 2013