We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nile Ruby, Chateau La Veite, Nile Style or Adonis II.

Which Luxor hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Johannesburg, South...
reviews: 6
Nile Ruby, Chateau La Veite, Nile Style or Adonis II.

Anyone been on any of these boats lately?

London, United...
1. Re: Nile Ruby, Chateau La Veite, Nile Style or Adonis II.

Here's a link to a post from a forum member who recently travalled on the Nile Style :-

tripadvisor.co.uk/…43735060

Try typing the names of the other boats into the search box at the top of the forum page for recent comments etc. and then perhaps you could try PMing any contributors that are shown for more details and/or opinions on their cruise on those boats.

Wellington, New...
Destination Expert
for Cairo
reviews: 51
2. Re: Nile Ruby, Chateau La Veite, Nile Style or Adonis II.

I can add a recommendation for the Nile Style in addition to the one KV-explorer linked to there. The food wasn't special as it was the normal buffet style stuff served on a lot of ships, but we didn't hear of any illness and we found the boat to be clean. The staff provided good service too. The wi-fi internet service only worked when the boat was docked and was pricey. though. However any negatives were greatly outweighed by a very clean and comfortable cabin with good people working on board.

Johannesburg, South...
3. Re: Nile Ruby, Chateau La Veite, Nile Style or Adonis II.

Thanks for the feedback. Apparently these are the boats used by the tour that I have booked. I can't find any recent reports on the Ruby or Adonis, and nothing on Chateau. I am not expecting 5*, but just wanted some indication.

Luxor, Egypt
reviews: 24
4. Re: Nile Ruby, Chateau La Veite, Nile Style or Adonis II.

Is it not the Chateau Lafayette? If you're searching for the wrong name, you'll never find it.

Good hunting,

Edward.

Johannesburg, South...
5. Re: Nile Ruby, Chateau La Veite, Nile Style or Adonis II.

:-) I did check Chateau Lafayette, no reviews though.

London, United...
6. Re: Nile Ruby, Chateau La Veite, Nile Style or Adonis II.

If you have been reading this forum in recent months, you will have seen that due to the marked decline in tourist numbers, there are only about 30 of the 300+ Nile cruise boats actually sailing at present.

It could be that you cannot find any recent reviews because out of the 4 boats used by the company you are booked with, only the MS Nile Style is sailing at the moment.

7. Re: Nile Ruby, Chateau La Veite, Nile Style or Adonis II.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, November 25, 2013