We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

m.s. serenade nile cruise boat

Which Luxor hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Swansea south wales
reviews: 11
m.s. serenade nile cruise boat

Has anyone sailed on this boat recently.we have booked for January and after reading reviews from March there doesn,t seem to be any recent reviews.Would love to hear if the food upsets have been resolved.

anne

147 replies to this topic
Loughborough...
81. Re: m.s. serenade nile cruise boat

I would concur with KV, i have done quite a few cruises and all the safes are of the digital type. However, there must be times when someone has forgot the code so i would imagine there mist be a way of getting in, in this situation. Having said that i have never ever had reason to believe that any safe i have used has been tampered with or had anything go missing from my room.

Dorking, United...
reviews: 2
82. Re: m.s. serenade nile cruise boat

Hi Booli, It was booked through Flights and Packages Ltd, part of the Travel Trust Assoc.

Dorking, United...
83. Re: m.s. serenade nile cruise boat

Hi Booli, We booked through Flights and Packages Ltd.

Dorking, United...
84. Re: m.s. serenade nile cruise boat

Hi Booli, We booked through Flights and Packages Ltd, part of Travel Trust Assoc

Dorking, United...
85. Re: m.s. serenade nile cruise boat

hi

Dorking, United...
86. Re: m.s. serenade nile cruise boat

Did you get my reply Booli?

Swansea south wales
reviews: 11
87. Re: m.s. serenade nile cruise boat

We were on this boat as a party of four,three of our party were taken ill after 2 days on board and on the third night just 6 people made it out of the entire passengers for dinner as everyone else ill.This was my second Nile cruise and my 4th visit to Egypt,and never been ill before.We were highly suspicious when on the 4th night at dinner all guests were given a small lemon powdery drink on entering the dining room,we were told to aid digestion!The cabin was spotless and cleaned to a high standard,but the sunbeds on the sun deck were dirty ripped and needed to be replaced.I would not recommend this ship to anyone,it is old and needs a complete refurbish,including the engines as instead of 3 working we cruised on 1 only which meant our itinery being changed.

Lancashire, England
reviews: 92
88. Re: m.s. serenade nile cruise boat

It's terrible to be hearing about people suffering in exactly the same way as I and other passengers did this time last year.

There's quite clearly a serious problem with this boat and it's obviously being totally ignored.

There's also a thread about the MS Serenade running on the Cairo forum that posters might like to have a look at.

Dorking, United...
89. Re: m.s. serenade nile cruise boat

We are booked on this cruise on Wednesday February 20th for a week. Its too late to do anything now so we will go. Is it possible, Anne, to tell us the itinerary? Thank you.

reviews: 4
90. Re: m.s. serenade nile cruise boat

Is MS Serenade a derelict old bath tub, that we are we going to be poisoned on, and see nothing,i'm almost depressed.

Reply to: m.s. serenade nile cruise boat
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted