We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

17 days til we arrive!

Which Luxor hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Newport south wales
17 days til we arrive!

Exactly 17 days from now we should be in Luxor boarding our cruise ship - hope the weather's good, I'm fed up with the rain in Wales, I know it's meant to be a green and pleasant land but I'm really desperate for some sun.

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Pangkor
reviews: 62
1. Re: 17 days til we arrive!

hiya from sunny manchester we go in 109 days!!!!!!!!!! or 3 months and 18 days i cant work out which sounds the shortest time??????? kucky you maggieomx

Luxor/UK
2. Re: 17 days til we arrive!

Just thought I'd make you jealous!!! Weather is fantastic at moment not too hot. A bit hazy this a.m but glorious this afternoon & still warm now, it's 10.45 p.m !!!! Hope to meet you when you're here Blodwen & Maggie.

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Pangkor
3. Re: 17 days til we arrive!

oh shut up iberis!!!!!!!

its 25 deggrees here and im getting a lovely tan--------------------NOT!!i think its about 13 weeks till we arrive cant wait maggieomx

Newport south wales
4. Re: 17 days til we arrive!

magieomx - I can now say it'sless than 2 weeks as we're travelling up to Heathrow the night before to take advantage of cheap parking and another night awy from the kids. watch this space I'll let you know what it ws like when I get back.

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Pangkor
5. Re: 17 days til we arrive!

blodwen and iberis will you both stop rubbin it in!!!!!!!!!

any way its going to rain and monsoon for you both i just checked!! ha!!

Newport south wales
6. Re: 17 days til we arrive!

ok maggiemoo - no more posts until we get back. I'll just leave you with the thought that we break up from school nexr week April 13th; fly out on the 17th only 13 days now and it's been sunny in Wales all day today!

speak to you when we get back

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Pangkor
7. Re: 17 days til we arrive!

blodwen its freezin here!!!! i live at the runway at manchester airport and we get the full force of the wind off the runway and today it has been so cutting and icy,im haveing a load of plastering done and had to have my french doors and side door open for the lad to work and i actualy felt sick as i was so cold when he went at 5 i put the heating on full and the fire on full coz i was so cold then had to turn it off as i felt sick coz i was so hot!!!!!!!!!!!! does that make sense????

our kids finish this friday 7th for 2 weeks just had a tex off zeko from the saint jo,s and he,s laughing as well coz its 3 months till we go :-((((( maggieomx