We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

MS Emely

Which Luxor hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 17
MS Emely

Has anyone been on this boat or heard anything about it?

Leeds, United...
reviews: 12
61. Re: MS Emely

Dear Pamannp, What was the name of the boat that you were on ?

And apart for the the Germans, did you enjoy your Nile Cruise ?

And did you have to PAY for Excursions to see the sights ?

We've also booked a 9 nights all Inclusive 5 Star stay at the Pyramisa Blue Lagoon in Hurghada. Do the have any information on this Hotel Complex ?

3 years ago we went to Bulgaria and was put in a So-called 5 star hotel

(3 star if that). And that had about 80% Germans there as well. But we only bumped into then at mael times. Fortunately for us ! The name of that Hotel was the Sun Palace Imperial ( it hadn't seen a touch of paint since the days of Lennin) But it was very Clean and Tidy and the Food was PASSABLE !

We've not been to Egypt before, so if you have any advise I would be very grateful.

Stephen Mills

Southampton, United...
reviews: 1
62. Re: MS Emely

I have just returned from a trip booked with You Travel on the Emely. I contacted them before to make sure it was ok and was reassured. It is not ok. The Emely is derelict. We saw it parked near Luxor temple. We were moved to the Esadora which they said was an upgrade to a 5star delux. It was a 3 start at best. Very poor quality. The Nile is beautiful and the sightseeing amazing but the boat was extremly disappointing.

Manchester, United...
reviews: 13
63. Re: MS Emely

Emily has been out of action for over two years, it's a blag to get you over there and dump you on any boat they see fit, i've just got back and was on the Esodora, the food was herandouse and i spent my whole time HUNGRY. ALL the English were going mad as they were only catering for the Egyptions holiday makers and blatently told us they wouldn't put anthing else out due to them taking it all, i've even took picture's of what they were offering for breakfast, i wouldn't feed my dog's it, i eneded up in tears. My boyfriend and i spent another £100 going out for a meal at the Nile Hotel. We were well and truly shafted.

Ashford, United...
reviews: 24
64. Re: MS Emely

was booked on emely for a week 28th.january but put on flash tours Magic ! which was excellent. rumour has it that the emely has not been in use for some years from 1-3 years depending who you are talking to.Magic was one of the flashtours fleet and we had a wonderful week on the nile. the trips were well organised and something to suit everyone. standard of catering was superb and thay have won awards for levels of hygeine e.g. all water coming onto boat is sterilized and all salads and fruit washhed with this water. the cabins were very comfortable but some people towards the back of the boat had noise from engines and compressors.there were times when we were moored alongside other boats which cut out the view but this happens with all nile cruises. we booked through flights and packages and for the money it was the best deal around for flight,cruise and hotel. people could not believe the priced we had paid.all in all an excellent holiday!!! kate toone-jackson

Manchester, United...
65. Re: MS Emely

Donna1318

Manchester, United...

reviews: 4

“ Emiy ws decommisioned over two years ago we got ESODORA ”

yesterday, 14:13

Just returned form what should of been the Emily, that boat has been decommisioned for over two years it's a blag to get you over there then dump you on any boat they see fit. The food was herendouse and uneatable i spent my whole time HUNGRY and even ended up in tear's i was that hungry and frustrating. My boyfirend and i had to spend another £100 for something decent to eat at the Nile hotel. I've took picturs of what they were offering us as i am making a formal complaint, i wouldn't feed my dogs what they were putting on, you even had to aske for cheese or fresh fruit. There excuse for this ppor food was they wouldn't put out anything decent as the Egyptians would take it all therefore we English had to do without, it was the worst experience of my life NEVER AGAIN! Be careful as i believe we were all shafted.

66. Re: MS Emely

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 8:35 am, February 17, 2013
Manchester, United...
67. Re: MS Emely

Its not been in service for over two years i have NO idea why it's still being adverstized.

Manchester, United...
68. Re: MS Emely

I spoke people coming back from the Magic to The Titanic they had nothing but praise for the service so can you imagine how more disappionted i was when we had already been told we was going on the Magic only to be put on The Esodora that had not catered for English or Europians and we'd been put on there solely to make the numbers as the other coach that drove down with us where put on the magic seprating me and my friends.

Manchester, United...
69. Re: MS Emely

The Emily was decommissioned over two years ago, therefore the two coaches that left the Titanic Aqua park were split up and put on two separate boats, one called The Magic and the Other Esodora. It was the Egypion Holidays therefore we were put on this horrable boat to make the numbers up and the food wasn't just terrible they wouldn't cater for the 60 English there and only put what i can only describe as scraps, i requested a number times that we need something decent to eat and they explained they wouldn't put out anything because the Egyptians would take it all. We even had to ask for cheese and fruit, it was that bad i was crying after the 3rd day as i was soooo hungry, they put fries and beans on that night but that night only then back to the crap. I went to bed hugry i woke up hungry and remained that way for the whole of the trip in the end my boyfriend and i spent and extra £100 on a meal in the Nile Hotel. I've took pictures of the breakfast as i ma formally going to complain, we were shafted that's the only way to put it, worst experience of my life.

Loughborough...
70. Re: MS Emely

Hi Donna, sorry you appeared to have such a poor time. I think you have made it quite clear that you think the Emily has been decommissioned lol!