We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nile Cruises opinions, for YOU and from YOU

Which Luxor hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cairo, Egypt
Destination Expert
for Egypt, Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Nile River Valley
reviews: 34
Nile Cruises opinions, for YOU and from YOU

Finally I was able to fullfil my promise and was able to do the first step to creat list of recommended cruises for TA members, this list you can have a look on it on the FAQ of Luxor, or simply following this link

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g294205-c93808/Luxor:…

/Luxor:Egypt:Opinions.About.Nile.Cruises.html

BUT the list still needs more and more of your support, so it is a new invisation for EVERYONE who had been on a Nile Cruise to give us here his comment , either as a recommendation or even as warning from that specific cruise, so his will give help to many others who are here on TA forum

please everyone be kind and give us here your sincere opinion and thanks for all of you for all your efforts

waiting for your feed back

Jefferson City...
1. Re: Nile Cruises opinions, for YOU and from YOU

I think this will be a great forum. I am in the process of planning a trip to Egypt for my husband and myself and it is mind boggling trying to decide on the various options that are available. At the moment I would love to hear someone's opinion of the Oberoi Philea--either good or bad.

Thanks for getting this forum up and running.

micked10

Buffalo, NY
reviews: 21
2. Re: Nile Cruises opinions, for YOU and from YOU

Stay away from the King of Thebes cruise ship,its part of thew Nabila cruise line. Many problems on this ship with the cabins,food,and cleanliness.

Cairo, Egypt
Destination Expert
3. Re: Nile Cruises opinions, for YOU and from YOU

pushing forward for more replies

Cairo, Egypt
Destination Expert
4. Re: Nile Cruises opinions, for YOU and from YOU

is there any one who can give us more reviews!!

Paisley
5. Re: Nile Cruises opinions, for YOU and from YOU

Hi, My partner and I went on the Crown Prince sailing the Nile for a week and what a week it was. The Boat, Staff, food, accommodation, in fact everything about this Boat was excellent, so much so that we have booked to go again in six weeks we really cant wait.

Anders

Cairo, Egypt
Destination Expert
6. Re: Nile Cruises opinions, for YOU and from YOU

thanks Anders40 for sharing your experience with all the rest, the list of cruise guide had been now updated with your recommendations, you can have a look on it, thanks again

Ahmed

Knoxville, Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Pigeon Forge
reviews: 23
7. Re: Nile Cruises opinions, for YOU and from YOU

We took the Monaco on a 5 night trip arranged through Travel in Style from Luxor to Aswan in February. This 5+ star boat was great. We opted to upgrade to the Presidential suite which I do recommend. The cost of the upgrade was not significant and you will be provided private guided tours for all shore excursions which was great.

The staff was very professional. Food was very good and always different for each meal. Of course breakfast did not change much from day to day but it was plentiful and very tasty.

Ths ship was clean and well maintained. The large open area in the boats central area made it feel larger than most that we walked through on shore excursions.

Gottagocit

Southampton
reviews: 10
8. Re: Nile Cruises opinions, for YOU and from YOU

First all wanted to say how great I think the cruise guide is. But also wanted to share my experience to try to help other people. I noticed the nile beauty was in the "would not recommend" section. While I agree it probably could do with a bit of a re-furb I have never met more helpful people in my life and the treatment made up for any short fallings of the boat.

I got a little sick one night and although it only lasted a few hours I felt a bit weak and watery the next couple of days. I know this isn't uncommon in egypt so imagine my surprise when a steward arrived asking if they could get me something special to eat to help me feel better and to help me avoid the buffett food. They made me a chicken noodle soup for the next day at meal times with fresh bread. They were constantly asking if they could get me anything and couldn't do enough to help. When I started to feel better I was invited to tea with the captain to see how I was feeling. For the rest of the trip every time i went somewhere they stopped to see how I was in a chatty and friendly manner. Even the people who turned down the beds were helpful in getting extra sheets etc when I needed them when I was sick that night.

Anyway hope this helps. Again think the guide is a great idea. It's so hard to choose when you are looking at doing this sort of thing.

Cairo, Egypt
Destination Expert
9. Re: Nile Cruises opinions, for YOU and from YOU

Thanks Rosie, your opinion had been added right now to the list, thanks for sharing your experience with us

edinburgh scotland
reviews: 8
10. Re: Nile Cruises opinions, for YOU and from YOU

Hi,we were on the MS Pioneer in March this year.Great food,lovely cabins with a few suites(which we had)a high standard of cleanliness & very friendly staff.It was our 4th cruise & we rated it as good as the Commodore,but smaller.One of the people sharing our table was a vegetarian & the chefs went out of their way to make sure she had a decent choice of meals apart from salads,which were nice & were washed in bottled water.I would recommend this boat highly.Cheers Joan