We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sound and Light Show at the Pyramids or in Luxor?

Which Giza hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Alberta, Canada
reviews: 32
Sound and Light Show at the Pyramids or in Luxor?

We will be traveling to Egypt in April and would like to see one of the light shows. We have the choice of either the Pyramids or Luxor Temple. Which one would you suggest?

1. Re: Sound and Light Show at the Pyramids or in Luxor?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:41 am, October 19, 2012
West Country
reviews: 57
2. Re: Sound and Light Show at the Pyramids or in Luxor?

Pyramids is a good one. I do like Karnak though as the temple looks spectacular when its lit up and is reflected in the sacred lake. I found the pyramid one more concise but must admit that I haven't seen the new version.

Hurghada, Egypt
3. Re: Sound and Light Show at the Pyramids or in Luxor?

The Pyramids one fantastic

Ukiah, California
4. Re: Sound and Light Show at the Pyramids or in Luxor?

Im agree with SWmuse, Pyramids is a good one.

Cairo, Egypt
5. Re: Sound and Light Show at the Pyramids or in Luxor?

i also recommend the one in Giza

Niagara Falls...
reviews: 111
6. Re: Sound and Light Show at the Pyramids or in Luxor?

Did the one at Karnak Temple in Luxor, and it was great, they guide you with the lights through the temple while giving you a history lesson. Once you make your way through to the back they have everyone sit in the bleachers and the the show continues on. Very informative. The next day we toured the Temple during the daylight hours, which was perfect after having our history lesson the night before:)

7. Re: Sound and Light Show at the Pyramids or in Luxor?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:16 pm, August 20, 2013