We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Temptations Tours ?

Which Cairo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ramsgate, Kent
reviews: 4
Temptations Tours ?

Hi

We are in the process of looking to book a 8/9 day stay in Egypt and found a company called Temptations Tours who looks the best people for the things we want to do.

They are based in Australia, but do have a shop in London who could handle our booking. As first timers we want to ge the very best, so has anyone ever heard of them? Good or bad?

Will be asking lots more questions, so glad I found this forum.

Thanks in advance

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Cairo, Egypt
reviews: 37
1. Re: Temptations Tours ?

Hi Fox,

Temptation Tours are a reputable Australian Company. I also looked at travelling with them based on recommendations from friends who had done the Jordan & Egypt Tour.

In the end we did not go with them because we decided to go it alone ( we have been to Egypt before) and we couldnt find a tour that didnt repeat a lot of the places we had already visited.

Temptation Tours are very affordable and if you find a tour you like do not hesitate to book it. They are very highly regarded in Australia. My friends used them for their first trip and have since booked another for next year. If you have any questions, I would be happy to ring Temptation and ask on your behalf.

Enjoy your trip to Egypt,

Nefertari

Ramsgate, Kent
reviews: 4
2. Re: Temptations Tours ?

Thank you

3. Re: Temptations Tours ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:19 am, August 20, 2009