We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Intrepid tours

Which Cairo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Nagambie, Australia
Intrepid tours

I will be travelling to Egypt between late March and April 2013, and are planning to book the 11 day comfort Egypt Experience from Intrepid Tours, has anyone been on a tour with them, or are currently on a tour with them

Beverley, Melbourne

Nannup, Australia
reviews: 23
1. Re: Intrepid tours

My daughter did an Intrepid tour in Egypt a couple of years ago - 'original' level. She really enjoyed it. I have done several Intrepid tours in Asia and am happy to recommend them.

Sydney, Australia
reviews: 2
2. Re: Intrepid tours

I did the comfort tour it was brillaint.

No hesitation in recommending, probably one of the best tours that I have done.

Nagambie, Australia
3. Re: Intrepid tours

Thanks Marley, It's good to know that I am in good hands

Brisbane, Australia
reviews: 3
4. Re: Intrepid tours

I have travelled with intrepid in Asia and found them great. I,liked them so much we have booked our Egypt tour with them . We are going march/April 2013 too!

Nagambie, Australia
5. Re: Intrepid tours

Sounds like we might be on the same tour. We will be leaving Good Friday from Melb. to get there a day before our tour starts. Might see you there

Toronto
reviews: 263
6. Re: Intrepid tours

I just did the Intrepid Jordan/Egypt express which was a "basic" tour from them.

I had a great time and was fortunate to have a fantastic group and a great guide.

If guys have any specific questions about Intrepid just PM me.

via Alice Springs
reviews: 80
7. Re: Intrepid tours

I have just completed a 12 day Comfort tour with Intrepid - fantastic! The guide Ahmed was simply brilliant, accommodation was excellent, especially in Luxor and transport was road, plane and boat. Exceptional value and well worth while. Highly recommend Intrepid.

8. Re: Intrepid tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 20, 2014