We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holaegypt Tours - Tour agencies HELP

Which Cairo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Vienna, Austria
reviews: 7
Holaegypt Tours - Tour agencies HELP

Hi,

Do any one knows this agency: http://www.holaegypttours.com/

I will like to spend 12 days in Egypt and do some activities with in a tour, I have seen this agency and they have a great itinerary!

holaegypttours.com/#/…4544797840

I will appreciate any comments/experiences or ideas if you have made a similar tour with another agency.

I will made this trip alone (girl, 33 years) and I want a safe agency for lonely travelers and I do prefer some agency how have tours for people in my age!

Thank you!

china
reviews: 4
1. Re: Holaegypt Tours - Tour agencies HELP

Hello there,

I've done an 8 days tour with Holaegypt Tours in July! It was super nice. This company definitely have my recommendation, the trip was great and I felt looked after and they were always on time to pick me up. I traveled solo too, and it made sense to book ahead instead of haggle my way around in Egypt and it turned out to be a good decision.

P.s The nile cruising was the best part, it really was a five star ship and I could not believe that this luxury was included in the price I paid for the trip. Enjoyed every minute! :-)

Sussex UK
reviews: 56
2. Re: Holaegypt Tours - Tour agencies HELP

Not used Holaegypt but we travelled around Egypt with Select Egypt. They provided guides and drivers wherever we went and organised all the stuff we wanted to do (and I had loads of bizarre requests - see our experiences at http://www.our-egypt-holiday-experience.com).

We did all the "must do" tourist areas such as The Pyramids, the Museum of Antiquities, Luxor Temple, West Bank etc but we also did Mount Sinai and camped in the New White Desert.

Good luck....

London, United...
3. Re: Holaegypt Tours - Tour agencies HELP

Hey Tippos!

Did you end up using Holaegypt? How was your experience? Their prices are really too good to be true. :-)

Thanks!

reviews: 161
4. Re: Holaegypt Tours - Tour agencies HELP

These posts are from last year...never heard of Holaegypt Tours and from experience Egypt is not a country to experiment with companies without a solid track record and not a country to buy the cheapest tour. It is for many a "once in a lifetime" trip and you get what you pay for. The quality of hotels and tour experience will not be the best with a very cheap tour.

London, England
reviews: 24
5. Re: Holaegypt Tours - Tour agencies HELP

Rosie A

When something is “too good to be true”, it often is.

Cairo, Egypt
reviews: 41
6. Re: Holaegypt Tours - Tour agencies HELP

I live in Cairo and am a single female. I came here to see and enjoy the history and have found myself a superb guide who is very reasonably priced. I don;t like organised tours as I often like to make detours or get of the beaten track. My guide gets my transport and tailors the itinerary for my needs and wants. His Englsih is excellent and he is very reliable and trustworthy AND most importantly knows his stuff and hasnt just learned it from a tour guide book. Happy to pass on his details if you are interested. Enjoy Cairo its a magical place :)

Berlin, Germany
7. Re: Holaegypt Tours - Tour agencies HELP

Hi, I'm thinking of using this agency too.

I know you posted a long time ago, but I appreciate it if you can give me some info. Did you actually travel with them? How was it? Their website doesn't list a physical address, and not many reviews are found (the reviews I found online did sound like they were written by real customers for certain reasons). Maybe too fishy...?

Edited: 4:12 pm, October 25, 2012
Toronto, Canada
reviews: 1
8. Re: Holaegypt Tours - Tour agencies HELP

Would u mind passing on your GUIDES info please... my wife and I will be traveling to Cairo this dec for a month and would love to be guided by someone who "knows'.. thank you so much

Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for Luxor, Nile River Valley, Egypt
reviews: 137
9. Re: Holaegypt Tours - Tour agencies HELP

Agreeing totally with BBeckett, I would suggest starting at this TA page (Things to do link on the Egypt Forum) tripadvisor.co.uk/Attractions-g294200-Activi…

A click on any location will take you to the TA Reviews section for Attractions & Tours for that location

Heraklion
reviews: 3
10. Re: Holaegypt Tours - Tour agencies HELP

I am also looking at Holaegypt Tours. Did you use? Would appriciate comments.