We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

23 hours in Seoul

Which Seoul hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York
reviews: 7
23 hours in Seoul

Hi All,

My boyfriend and I have a long layover in Seoul on my way to Bali and we planning on trying to see as much as we can before heading back to ICN. We'll be getting in before dinner time and staying in the Park Hyatt in Gangnam. Would anyone have dinner, brunch/breakfast, things to do recommendations in reasonable distance from the hotel? Looking for more authentic, not too touristy places if possible!

London
reviews: 118
1. Re: 23 hours in Seoul

Visit one of the major palaces, and take a walk along the Cheonggyecheong Stream. Maybe also visit Mount Namsan, and do some window shopping at Myeongdong. A little touristy perhaps, but with only 23hrs in the country, what do you expect?

There is also the possibility of the DMZ daytrip, which will take up a lot of your time.

2. Re: 23 hours in Seoul

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, January 10, 2014