We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

airport to hotel in Myeongdong

Which Seoul hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Brisbane, Australia
reviews: 82
airport to hotel in Myeongdong

Hey all,

My partner and i arrive in Seoul on the 1st of December,

it is a very short stay, as we arrive at 5.30pm and leave the following day at 2.00pm.

we are looking at staying in the metro hotel or J hill hotel in Myeong-dong. Can anyone give us some advice on the best way to get there from the airport. As time is of the essence we want the fastest possible route,

I see there are airport busses and the arex..

any suggestions are much appreciated,

Thanks

Ben

Warsaw, Poland
1. Re: airport to hotel in Myeongdong

BUS is very good, quite fast and cheap, I dont remember but it cost 10 000 i think. I didn't use AREX so I cant compare, but bus is very convenent and has a stop in the heart of Myeongdong

Jakarta, Indonesia
reviews: 22
2. Re: airport to hotel in Myeongdong

Airport Limo Bus from Incheon Airport to Seoul City took around 1 hour The fare is 10000 won. I didn't take the AREX. But you can do the comparison by using this : seoulmetro.co.kr/station/eng/linemap.action

london
Destination Expert
for Seoul, Rothenburg
reviews: 150
3. Re: airport to hotel in Myeongdong

Quickest is taxi, but not by much.

Only difference over bus is that it doesn't have other stops to make.

AREX involves changes at Seoul station, and it's not hugely easy to get to the right platform with any luggage.

Bus for two is 20,000 to 30,000 won; prebooked taxi about 65,000won.

Different classes of bus charge different rates. Some hotles -eg Seoul Royal- have own bus.

Edited: 9:07 am, November 21, 2012
Singapore
4. Re: airport to hotel in Myeongdong

Take airport bus 6015 at bus stop 12A or 12B outside the arrival hall, fare is 10,000 won. When the bus stops at Ibis Myeong dong, alight, walk straight with the same direciton of the traffic and turn right, wallking down the narrow alley. At the end of the alley, you can see Metro Hotel on your left hand side.

Singapore
reviews: 12
5. Re: airport to hotel in Myeongdong

Hi,

I just got back from Seoul and was staying in Metro Hotel for 5 nights. Superb location! Walk out of hotel and its shopping paradise. Lots of cafe and restaurants. Walking distance to many places of interests. Close to subway too.

From Incheon airport, you can either take airport bus or subway to Metro Hotel. Very convenient. I took subway from airport to hotel and took airport bus from hotel to airport.

Brisbane, Australia
reviews: 82
6. Re: airport to hotel in Myeongdong

Great info guys

thankyou very much,

ill put up a trip report when i get back so stay tuned.

7. Re: airport to hotel in Myeongdong

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:15 pm, December 16, 2013