Welcome to Seoul forum : Guide how to use this forum & some good websites that helps you plan your Seoul trip
This guide will assist you in using this Forum and help us to help you.
1. Do the initial research yourself. Buy a travel guide or borrow one from library, use the internet and asks friends who've been to Seoul. Get at least a basic knowledge of Seoul.
2. Read the "Frequently Asked Questions" on this Forum.
3. You can look for topics of interest by using the “search” feature located at the top of this forum. This function allows you to see if your question has already been answered or is currently under discussion. If you haven't had your questions answered via the FAQs, post a NEW topic by clicking on "Add a new topic".
Please follow TA guidelines how to post in the Forum : tripadvisor.com/help/what_are_the_guidelines…
4. Be specific. Question such as "Please recommend me a hotel", “things to do” and “Best places to eat” are too open ended. Things such as budget, dates of your trip, length of days staying, number of people travelling together, ages, and interests are essential for a better answer.
5. Check and read all the answers that you get. There can be simple answers or a wide variety of opinion. And a little appreciation never hurts, if someone really helped you out, don’t hesitate to thank him/ her or even send a private message to him/ her.
6. Send a trip report. You can help others by sharing your personal travel experiences or even write reviews on hotel, restaurant, attraction etc.
Below are some of the good websites that can helps you plan your Seoul trip :
-Visit Korea Official Homepage: http://english.visitkorea.or.kr/enu/index.kto
-Hi Seoul : http://english.seoul.go.kr/
-Visit Seoul : www.visitseoul.net/en/index.do?_method=main
-Incheon International Airport : http://airport.kr/eng/airport/index.jsp
-Airport Limousine : airportlimousine.co.kr/route/route_eng.htm
-KAL Limousine : www.kallimousine.com/eng/schedule_en.asp
-Seoul Subway : http://www.smrt.co.kr/Eng/index.jsp
-Korea Public Transportation : http://traffic.visitkorea.or.kr/Lang/en/
-Korea Rail Road : http://info.korail.com/2007/eng/eng_index.jsp