We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

exchanging money

Prague, Czech...
reviews: 14
exchanging money

Has anyone just been at Incheon airport and knows what the exchange rate is like there at the moment?

I found somewhere here that will change Won. One place in the city apparently lol. but I changed 80gbp and got 13000. (I did have to go GBP>CZK>KRW so I lost a bit.)

I was just wondering if it was worth changing some more here as usually Airport rates are bad... but wasnt sure what it was like in Seoul. If I change there, Im gonna have to change CZK to USD or GBP or EUR here first I guess.... which is why I thought might be worth doing it here in advance....

Thanks in advance if anyone knows the answer :)

Prague, Czech...
1. Re: exchanging money

130,000 :)

london
Destination Expert
for Seoul, Rothenburg
reviews: 162
2. Re: exchanging money

if "here" is Prag, then it is better anywhere in Korea. I'm not sure if they will take CZK, though, so you may need to get (eg )USD at home.

Prague, Czech...
3. Re: exchanging money

great, thanks Ethelman :)

Yeah it was in Prague i got 130,000 for 80gbp which was about 10,000krw off what google was saying too....

Ill switch my crowns for $'s :) Thanks a lot for your help.

4. Re: exchanging money

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, November 13, 2013