We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

NightClub and Restaurant in Tbilisi

Which Tbilisi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Stockholm
reviews: 16
NightClub and Restaurant in Tbilisi

Hi,

We are three swedish guys who will go to Tbilisi over a weekend in November.

Can any one suggest a good nightclub where to go.

Also if there is any popular/specific restaurants we should go to in order to feel the geniun Georgian atmosphere that would be appreciated to get some restaurant tips.

7 replies to this topic
London, United...
reviews: 7
1. Re: NightClub and Restaurant in Tbilisi

I think there are only a few clubs in the city, in the old tbilisi area. There are restaurants here too, quite a few have microbreweries. The people, when I was around there, were made up of about 60% foreigners and 40% locals, although in November that might be different.

This place is supposed to be the best Georgian restaurant in town. Prices are above average, but still very reasonable:

touch-in.info/index.php/en/caf/rajon-goroda/…

If you want a more immersive Georgian experience, the there are some restaurants King/Queen Tamar Avenue, near the station, that very few foreigners will likely have been to.

2. Re: NightClub and Restaurant in Tbilisi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 1:35 pm, November 04, 2013

Tbilisi, Georgia
reviews: 7
3. Re: NightClub and Restaurant in Tbilisi

Hello Sajjan!

Answers to your questions:

1.Nightclub . During the Summer till the very late September mostly all clubs are moving to the Black shore cities, therefore they are closed in Tbilisi. But now they are reopened. The best onceare: Bamba station", "Safe", " Unique", there is one more place, not a club, but very nice for dancing and enjoying yourself is " Skyy Bar".

2. Restaurants. All Georgian restaurants offer Georgian dishes. You may try " Shemoikhede genatsvale" for Khinkali, "Machakhela" for all kind of Khachapuri . If you want high class,with an excelent wiev are: restaurant " Funicular", "Metekhi shadow" or restaurant in Kopala hotel.

Restaurants with nice Georgian folk dances: " Shkhara", " Phaetoni", "Tsiskvili"

If you have more questions, please, don't hesitate and contact me.

Regards, Irene :)

New York City, New...
4. Re: NightClub and Restaurant in Tbilisi

So mid-end June, i there are no night clubs open in tbilisi? i find that hard to believe....

Los Angeles...
reviews: 11
5. Re: NightClub and Restaurant in Tbilisi

Divan, is a groovy place. Try this one.

There are several clubs near old Tbilisi. The alleys will be packed with Georgians watching world cup projected on building walls. Wine will be plentiful. You will have no problems at all finding cool clubs.

I will be there myself in 3 days.

Los Angeles...
reviews: 11
6. Re: NightClub and Restaurant in Tbilisi

Pur pur is a great place for drinks as well.

Tbilisi, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Tbilisi
reviews: 6
7. Re: NightClub and Restaurant in Tbilisi

Clubs are open anytime of year in Tbilisi. Maybe only some of them closed during summer hot season. Usually you can enjoy local DJ live performances, from Thursday to Sunday

https://www.facebook.com/H00kahLoungeDJBar

https://www.facebook.com/medusalounge.club…

https://www.facebook.com/SenateClub

Best,

Tbilisian

Reply to: NightClub and Restaurant in Tbilisi
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted