We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is it quite not worthy to just stay in Tbilisi for 7 days?

Which Tbilisi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Abu Dhabi, United...
Is it quite not worthy to just stay in Tbilisi for 7 days?

Hello folks!

I already made some arrangements on my own (hotel and flight bookings) for a 7-day vacation in Tbilisi. Little that I know of, some of the best places are actually quite far from the capital!

My questions are, (1) is staying in Tbilisi for 7 days sounds too fancy? (2) shall I consider visiting other cities too? Which ones and how many days should I book for hotel? (3) if I insist staying in Tbilisi, is it possible for me to just have a day-tour of nearby cities?

I believe I could still make some adjustments with my hotel bookings so would appreciate any help and pieces of advice I could get.

Cheers,

Mark

6 replies to this topic
Tbilisi, Georgia
1. Re: Is it quite not worthy to just stay in Tbilisi for 7 days?

Dear Mark .

You can make daily trip in nearby cites from Tbilisi. (Kaxeti, Gori, Mtskheta , Kazbegi) , what about Tbilisi City tour you dont need more then one day . But for further you'll need to change your hotel in Tbilisi and move to regions .

In case of any questions i am here to help you .

Tbilisi, Georgia
reviews: 7
2. Re: Is it quite not worthy to just stay in Tbilisi for 7 days?

Hello there! I agree about day tours from Tbilisi. But I'd stay in Tbilisi for 4 days and rest 3 I'd spend in Batumi. Even it's not a swimming season, but Batumi is great at any time of the year. If you have more questions, please, don't hesitate and write to me.

Kind regards,Irene

Brussels, Belgium
reviews: 102
3. Re: Is it quite not worthy to just stay in Tbilisi for 7 days?

Personally I should certainly not recommend Batumi !

doha
4. Re: Is it quite not worthy to just stay in Tbilisi for 7 days?

Hi, me and my husband is also planning to go visist tbilisi by first week of january for 5 days we are hoping there could be a snowfall you think there will or else is there nearby cities that will do. Also if you could advise as the best places to visit and how to go around by bus or metro maybe. In addition to that could you help find a place to book a place for us too. thank your advise will most welcome please send the same to my email maryannvillallanes@yahoo.com =)

5. Re: Is it quite not worthy to just stay in Tbilisi for 7 days?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 1:35 pm, November 04, 2013

Istanbul
reviews: 1
6. Re: Is it quite not worthy to just stay in Tbilisi for 7 days?

Mishiko M, TA rules and regulations PROHIBIT self-promotion. Kindly desist from any further self-promotion postings.

You have now been warned several times.

Reply to: Is it quite not worthy to just stay in Tbilisi for 7 days?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted