We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for people to travel to Georgia and Armenia with

Which Tbilisi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Helsinki, Finland
reviews: 23
Looking for people to travel to Georgia and Armenia with

Hi everyone, I am a male undergraduate student based in Finland and I am planning to visit Georgia and Armenia from 19-27 October this year. The dates are quite fixed (+-1 day) because of my lessons.

I couldn't find any like-minded friend to travel with me. Most people either preferred to stick to more popular destinations or gave some other excuse! I am a relatively seasoned traveller and I am used to travelling alone. However, I am hoping to find someone/some people to travel with this time. Apart from safety, I thought it would be interesting to travel with like-minded people.

I will either sign up for a full tour or shorter tours, but if I find someone to travel with, I don't mind going free-and-easy with the schedule. It will be great if you are a student too, but that's not absolutely essential. If you are interested, let me know!

1 reply
1. Re: Looking for people to travel to Georgia and Armenia with

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 1:35 pm, November 04, 2013

Reply to: Looking for people to travel to Georgia and Armenia with
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted