I will be visiting Tbilisi in mid December for 3 days and I have some questions I hope you will be able to answer for me
- What is the weather like in Tbilisi in December usually? Will there be snow most likely?
- Why are hotels so outrageously expensive in Tbilisi? ($200 or more per night on average apparently) when people who live in Georgia could not possibly afford those kind of prices?
- Are you able to recommend a reliable day tour company for trips around Tbilisi?
- How safe it is to walk around Tbilisi with a camera for tourists? Am I allowed to take pictures of the beautiful metro stations?
- What kind of hassles am I likely to encounter in Tbilisi?