We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is it safe to travel alone for a girl?

Which Tbilisi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Istanbul, Turkey
reviews: 65
Is it safe to travel alone for a girl?

Hello,

I've been considering to visit Tiflis for 3-4 days in October, unfortunately none of my friends can match up their schedule so if I go, I'll be alone.

I think if I follow common sense there won't be any problem but just in case I wanted to hear what fellow travellers would say about it...

Qatar
11. Re: Is it safe to travel alone for a girl?

I'll be going in late december for 7days. Do you have a date set yet?

Helsinki, Finland
reviews: 24
12. Re: Is it safe to travel alone for a girl?

I'm travelling from 19-27 October... Check out the thread I just posted.

Dubai, Dubai...
13. Re: Is it safe to travel alone for a girl?

i'm planning to celebrate christmas in Tbilisi too.. and I'll be travelling alone for 5-7 days ;)

14. Re: Is it safe to travel alone for a girl?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 1:35 pm, November 04, 2013
Shiraz, Fars, Iran
reviews: 3
15. Re: Is it safe to travel alone for a girl?

I was in georgia(tbilisi, batumi, borjomi). Georgia is absolutely safe. the people are so helpful and kind.

I love Georgia.

Istanbul, Turkey
reviews: 65
16. Re: Is it safe to travel alone for a girl?

Thanks to everyone,

I thought it would be safe, and now I confirmed it!!

Guess I should plan my trip then :)

Tbilisi, Georgia
reviews: 4
17. Re: Is it safe to travel alone for a girl?

What's up, fellow traveller. My daughter and I travelled through Georgia and were safe the entire time. Common sense is always in season no matter where you are. You needn't worry in Georgia :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2i47QWqX_nk

18. Re: Is it safe to travel alone for a girl?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, yesterday
Get answers to your questions about Tbilisi