We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coin locker or left luggage in tbilisi anywhere

Which Tbilisi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Denver, Colorado
reviews: 81
Coin locker or left luggage in tbilisi anywhere

Is there a place to store luggage at the train station or?

7 replies to this topic
Tbilisi, Georgia
reviews: 7
1. Re: Coin locker or left luggage in tbilisi anywhere

Hi there... There is no such a service as a part of the train station. But there is a private locker ,where guests can store their luggage . I have no idea what prices would be, but the better option is to store it at he hotel, if you are staying in Tbilisi even for one night.

Irene

Denver, Colorado
2. Re: Coin locker or left luggage in tbilisi anywhere

Thanks for your reply. Where is this private locker?? I dont want to carry all my bags to a hotel.

Also is there someplace to store in batumi?

Tbilisi, Georgia
3. Re: Coin locker or left luggage in tbilisi anywhere

Hi again, you will have to ask for it at the train station, locker is on around the same territory as the station is, staff will show you the exact place, but it's possible that not everyone will know where exactly it is. I am sure there is no such a place to leave a luggage in Batumi station...

London, United...
4. Re: Coin locker or left luggage in tbilisi anywhere

Yes, the one in Tbilisi charges 4 lari per bag, for 24 hours I think. I used it about a month ago. The station itself doesn't provide a left luggage service, so this gap in the market is filled by a small business. It's located on the first platform, further along the tracks from the terminal building in a white portacabin. Although it looks rather scruffy, it is well used and they're trustworthy; just don't lose the ticket, because they speak no english at all. It's open 24-7, and I think the family that runs it live there.

If you're on the first platform and, for whatever reason, can't find it. Ask one of the many people who will be hanging round there: Gdye komnata dlya chimadana? if they don't speak english?

Edited: 2:31 pm, July 29, 2013
Batumi, Georgia
reviews: 4
5. Re: Coin locker or left luggage in tbilisi anywhere

Batumi rail station has a room called luggage storage but it is now a shop

C_B in Batumi

Denver, Colorado
6. Re: Coin locker or left luggage in tbilisi anywhere

ok, so I did find the left-luggage room at the train station. it is indeed on platform 01 outside the terminal building. Thanks to Greg R. for the answer - now confirmed. It is open 0600-2300

There is also a secure left-luggage service inside the Batumi train station terminal (Makhinjauri) inside the terminal building.

London, United...
reviews: 1
7. Re: Coin locker or left luggage in tbilisi anywhere

Yes, the storage room is on the 1st platform at the train station, you will see a big sign in English on the platform. They charged me 5 lari a day in advance and it is open 6-22.30.

Reply to: Coin locker or left luggage in tbilisi anywhere
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted