We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Itinerary for 5 days

Which Tbilisi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sharjah
reviews: 1
Itinerary for 5 days

Hello..anyone can help to plan 5 days trip to Georgia?which places are best to visit? what is the weather in mid July 2013? Thanks in advance..

11. Re: Itinerary for 5 days

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 3:05 pm, June 13, 2013
Rabat, Morocco
reviews: 2
12. Re: Itinerary for 5 days

hello,

İ Would like to go Tbilisi from 8 to 11 August (2 nights) with my boyfriend.

we will stay in the capital only because of short holiday :(

so could you please help me to make good plan? discover history nature food and night life of the city

thanks in advance

Tbilisi, Georgia
reviews: 7
13. Re: Itinerary for 5 days

the cheapest Dodge caravan? :) If you 'd like something like it, you can write to me :) wog4you(at)gmail.com . i will be pleased to help you with your trip :)

Good luck!

Tbilisi, Georgia
14. Re: Itinerary for 5 days

Hello Luna, have you already find an accommodation? :) Can advice you a nice hotel in the city center with a nice breakfast just for 80 $ per night... Also transfer from the airport will be free of charge :) Have a nice day!

BEST REGARDS, Irene!

15. Re: Itinerary for 5 days

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:37 pm, July 22, 2013
reviews: 10
16. Re: Itinerary for 5 days

Hello all,

I will be traveling to Tbilisi in October with 3 mates of mine so were in a group. We have made bookings at the holiday inn. Can anyone recommend things to do, places to see in 5 days. We hope to do a good mix of culture, sightseeing and touring and some good nightlife.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Tbilisi, Georgia
17. Re: Itinerary for 5 days

Hello, Naveeb :)

Day one - Tbilisi is a must :) It's enough to see all main sightseeing by day and enjoy a night life with clubs and staff.

Day two - Kakheti region, it is also called the wine region. You can mix wonderful views and a wonderful wine-tasting in Sighnaghi, also you can be a part of preparing some georgian national dishes as well :)

Day three - Kazbegi. On the way visiting the ancient capital city of Georgia - Mtskheta, Djvari monastery, Ananuri fortress . Also you can trek to the Gergety trinity instead of going there by car ( it's in Kazbegi )

Day four - Visiting Kutaisi city, the caves of Prometheus and Sataplia.

Day five - Borjomi village, tastin warm mineral water, visiting castle of Rabath in Akhaltsikhe and then Vardzia caves (13th century ) . This is the best rout in my opinion :)

Best regards, your Geo guide :)

Dubai, United Arab...
reviews: 1
18. Re: Itinerary for 5 days

Hi Anne,

Maybe you could help me as well, i will be travelling to Georgia for 3 days and will be leaving Georgia at 7:30 am on the 4th day.

Which itinerary you would suggest as i will be travelling alone.

I have some on my mind:

1. hop on hop off bus,

2. Guides in yellow shirt at freedom square

3. Narikala fortress and cable car going and on foot back down

do they have free maps on the tramway to get to churches?

I also have in mind going Caucasus for half day skiing, if time permits...

Thank you in advance for your help!

Regards,

Janette

19. Re: Itinerary for 5 days

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:22 am, September 10, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Tbilisi