We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Itinerary for 5 days

Which Tbilisi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sharjah
reviews: 1
Itinerary for 5 days

Hello..anyone can help to plan 5 days trip to Georgia?which places are best to visit? what is the weather in mid July 2013? Thanks in advance..

18 replies to this topic
Borjomi, Borjomis...
1. Re: Itinerary for 5 days

Hello

think it's possible to explore Tbilisi...

for Jul.it will be warm,maby hot... maby sunny maby rainy.... who knows.

good luck!

Kyiv
Destination Expert
for Kiev, Ukraine
reviews: 288
2. Re: Itinerary for 5 days

Hi Travelerg2000,

"Best" for what, please? What are you interested in? How do you plan to get around the country?

WIthout giving us more details your request sounds way too general, I'm afraid, for us to suggest anything really helpful. Please, elaborate.

Sharjah
3. Re: Itinerary for 5 days

Hello Cora,

Me and my are planning to visit Georgia in mid July for 5 days, but really we don't have any plan yet which places to visit..We love nature and history. Is it possible to visit the following places in 5 days:

1. Mtskheta

2. batumi

3. Gori

4. Bordzhomi

5. Mt. kazbek.

or any other city aside from tbilisi you can suggest visit.

Thanks in advance.

Kyiv
Destination Expert
for Kiev, Ukraine
reviews: 288
4. Re: Itinerary for 5 days

Hi again :)

Now let’s see. Do you plan to visit these places from Tbilisi and return there, or are you planning to stay overnight in some of these? Also, importantly, have you already decided on what transport you are planning to use?

Mtskheta is right next to Tbilisi, and can be done with a few hours’ side trip from the capital city. You can even see it on your way to Gori.

Gori is mainly visited for the Stalin’s museum (though there are few other places of interest in town, including a fortress not far from the museum), and is easily combined with the nearby cave city in Uplistsikhe that I suggest you not to miss.

So if you start early enough, you can even do these three places in one day: Mtskheta - Gori - Uplistsikhe.

Why do you want to visit Borjomi, please? Is it for the trekking in its National park, or for the mineral springs, or anything else? I’m trying to understand if it’s worthy, how much time you might require, and if it makes sense for you to stay overnight in Borjomi and to proceed to Batumi from there.

But then again, if you are in for nature and history, I’m in doubt if Batumi is worthy bothering to get there [to quickly see the sea and «Georgian Monte Carlo»?], if you only have 5 days. You’ll be way too rushed.

If getting to the sea is no crucial to you, I’d rather suggest you to go to the Alazani Valley to the east from Tbilisi. It will be closer, and is very scenic.

Note that Mt.Kazbek might be too hard to see in one day if you decide to get there from Tbilisi - that will be too much of a driving in a day. Ideally, two days to get there, see some places along your way and do some trekking would be lovely.

These are just my subjective considerations. Some other members might have different views :)

5. Re: Itinerary for 5 days

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 1:06 pm, April 11, 2013

Sharjah
6. Re: Itinerary for 5 days

Hello Cora,

Thanks for your advice. As you mentioned that we can visit 3 places in 1 day (Mtskheta - Gori - Uplistsikhe). Yes, we love nature and history. We want to see Alazani Valley. Our expected arrival will be at 5: 45 am 18th May and departure time 7:35 am 23rd May. Can you help us plan our trip which best place to visit for that period. And if we need to book hotel in other city or its better just to stay in Tbilisi. And how to reach those places in a cheap and comfortable way. I'm travelling with my 4 or 5 friends.

Thank you very much in advance.

Sharjah
7. Re: Itinerary for 5 days

Hello,

Anyone can recommend nice driver in Tbilisi for 5 or 6 people , we have a tight budget.

Thanks in advance..

Edited: 3:17 am, May 14, 2013
Singapore, Singapore
reviews: 118
8. Re: Itinerary for 5 days

I was in Georgia for 4 days and I would say my schedule was somehow relaxed on some days and a little rush on some days.

I spent in total of 300 Euros for the 4 days including accommodation. Let me know if you are keen to know my itinerary.

9. Re: Itinerary for 5 days

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 2:35 pm, June 02, 2013

Dubai, United Arab...
10. Re: Itinerary for 5 days

I can help you with that but which date you want to travel?

Reply to: Itinerary for 5 days
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted