We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visa for Filipino Citizens and residents of Dubai, UAE

Which Tbilisi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dubai, United Arab...
Visa for Filipino Citizens and residents of Dubai, UAE

Me and my officemates are planning to visit Georgia this coming 01-06 Dec 2011. Is there need an entry visa for Filipino Citizens and residing in Dubai, UAE? Please advise us ASAP.

179 replies to this topic
Kuwait City, Kuwait
reviews: 3
81. Re: Visa for Filipino Citizens and residents of Dubai, UAE

I am Egyptian citizen living and have valid residence in Kuwait for more than 2 years. I am planning to travel to Tbilisi for vocation one week. I will travel from Cairo on 11 th October. Am I need to issue a visa in advance.

Bagram, Afghanistan
reviews: 24
82. Re: Visa for Filipino Citizens and residents of Dubai, UAE

To Maleka53,

Better shoot an email to MFA - consulinfo@mfa.gov.ge for you to get further advisement.

Cheers,

Za

Dubai, Dubai...
83. Re: Visa for Filipino Citizens and residents of Dubai, UAE

Hi Za,

Are those some of places there in Tbilisi? And if you could help us, where is the right place to stay there and have a quick get away to Armenia?

84. Re: Visa for Filipino Citizens and residents of Dubai, UAE

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 1:35 pm, November 04, 2013

Dubai, United Arab...
85. Re: Visa for Filipino Citizens and residents of Dubai, UAE

Hi, I am planning to visit next month with my South African friend, does South African gets visa on arrival too?

Tbilisi, Georgia
reviews: 7
86. Re: Visa for Filipino Citizens and residents of Dubai, UAE

Everyone gets visa upon arrival :)

you are all welcome to Georgia!

Dubai, United Arab...
87. Re: Visa for Filipino Citizens and residents of Dubai, UAE

HI all. I'm planing a trip to Tbilisi, Georgia very soon. Can anyone reconfirm if myself a Filipino passport holder (with resident visa in Dubai) is qualified for tourist VISA ON ARRIVAL in Tbilisi ? Also, is it possible to get a side trip (by bus or train) to Yerevan, Armenia and get a visa on arrival on the border as well ? Thanks much in advance to whoever offers the advice.

Dubai, United Arab...
88. Re: Visa for Filipino Citizens and residents of Dubai, UAE

hi, im wondering if you would know how many months is the validity of your uae residence visa before you can travel? im planning to go feb 2014 but my uae residence visa will expire on july 2014. can i still go?

Dubai, United Arab...
89. Re: Visa for Filipino Citizens and residents of Dubai, UAE

Hi, would you happen to know what is the required uae reaidence visa validity before you can go out of the country to travel? planning to visit tbilisi on feb 2014 but my visa will expire july 2014.

Dubai, United Arab...
90. Re: Visa for Filipino Citizens and residents of Dubai, UAE

I am holding a Philippine passport and UAE Residence Visa. I am planning to travel Feb 2014 but my visa will expire July 2014. Would that be a problem? I called Fly Dubai, they said I should have atleast 6 months visa validity. I called Georgian embassy in Kuwait, they said it is fine but I need invitation letter. I am confused to what I really need to do. One friend said they were able to visit Georgia visa on arrival with 3 months visa validity. I tried calling the Georgia Border # 995322418515 but no answer the whole day. Please help!

Reply to: Visa for Filipino Citizens and residents of Dubai, UAE
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted