We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visa for Filipino Citizens and residents of Dubai, UAE

Which Tbilisi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dubai, United Arab...
Visa for Filipino Citizens and residents of Dubai, UAE

Me and my officemates are planning to visit Georgia this coming 01-06 Dec 2011. Is there need an entry visa for Filipino Citizens and residing in Dubai, UAE? Please advise us ASAP.

140 replies to this topic
Abu Dhabi, United...
71. Re: Visa for Filipino Citizens and residents of Dubai, UAE

Do they check the flight tix and hotel bookings?

Dubai, Dubai...
72. Re: Visa for Filipino Citizens and residents of Dubai, UAE

Hi Everyone,

I just read the previous posts and I have a clear vision that I will plan my Georgia visit (probably next year). I would just like to ask how much is the estimated cost for 1 week travel? Including the hotel and trip. Next is, which month is the best to go there? Your answers will be highly appreciated. :)

Dubai, United Arab...
73. Re: Visa for Filipino Citizens and residents of Dubai, UAE

hi michelle. how was your trip in tbilisi? i am just wondering regarding the promotion you got from cobone for your trip package... is it from holiday factory? how was your experience there?

Dubai, United Arab...
reviews: 1
74. Re: Visa for Filipino Citizens and residents of Dubai, UAE

Hi Akishni! I tried contacting Tbilsi Airport Border Dept. but no one was answering :( I called the customer service and the lady gave me a different number but no one's answering as well :( I need to know for sure that it's still visa upon arrival for us Filipinos before I book the tickets. Hubby and I are planning to travel there in Oct, in time for Eid :) thanks!

Dubai, Dubai...
75. Re: Visa for Filipino Citizens and residents of Dubai, UAE

HI, do they require a visa in Armenia? how much is the metro ticket from Georgia to Armenia? thanks

Tbilisi, Georgia
reviews: 7
76. Re: Visa for Filipino Citizens and residents of Dubai, UAE

Hello, Hannah. To tell you which month is better I must know what kind of trip you prefer. I can help you with planning and booking.

Regards,Irene

Tbilisi, Georgia
reviews: 7
77. Re: Visa for Filipino Citizens and residents of Dubai, UAE

To Xiaui

Train ticket from Tbilisi to Yerevan ( Armenia ) costs - 30 $one way. About visa in Armenya, you should aske in Armenian forum, coz I don't know their visa conditions...

Irene

Dubai, Dubai...
78. Re: Visa for Filipino Citizens and residents of Dubai, UAE

Hi Irene,

I heard there is a snow in Georgia but we do not want a total freezing kind of weather. Maybe something we could enjoy going outside, I think so. :)

Thanks much!

Edited: 3:45 pm, September 25, 2013
Bagram, Afghanistan
reviews: 18
79. Re: Visa for Filipino Citizens and residents of Dubai, UAE

To Byronescover no invitation required. Fill out the arrival form pay the necessary amount 51 lari in the bank (further right if facing the immigration booth). Recently travelled the country and will write a trip report for fellow Pinoy.

Bagram, Afghanistan
reviews: 18
80. Re: Visa for Filipino Citizens and residents of Dubai, UAE

Hi Hannah D,

Go to Ortachala station for the marshrutkas. Its about 5 hours and fare is 30 lari. Look for EPEBAH signage in the marshrutkas.

Try the Kakheti region - Telavi and Sighnaghi or Batumi in the Ajara's if cold weather is not your cup of tea and for quick get away from TBS then head to Kazbegi (3 hrs) if you want mountain scene via Didube station.

Regards,

Za

Reply to: Visa for Filipino Citizens and residents of Dubai, UAE
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted