We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visa for Filipino Citizens and residents of Dubai, UAE

Which Tbilisi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dubai, United Arab...
Visa for Filipino Citizens and residents of Dubai, UAE

Me and my officemates are planning to visit Georgia this coming 01-06 Dec 2011. Is there need an entry visa for Filipino Citizens and residing in Dubai, UAE? Please advise us ASAP.

Tbilisi, Georgia
1. Re: Visa for Filipino Citizens and residents of Dubai, UAE

Hi Janice

Good news for you! You will get the visa upon arrival, you don't have to apply in advance.

If you have more questions, please, ask. We will try to answer all of them

Kate

Boombully Team

Dubai, United Arab...
2. Re: Visa for Filipino Citizens and residents of Dubai, UAE

Thank you very much. What are the necessary requirements? Is there a possibility that we will be denied?

Dubai, United Arab...
3. Re: Visa for Filipino Citizens and residents of Dubai, UAE

Thank you very much. What are the necessary requirements? Is there a possibility that we will be denied?

Tbilisi, Georgia
4. Re: Visa for Filipino Citizens and residents of Dubai, UAE

To enter Georgia, a passport valid for at least six months is required.

If the passport is valid there is a low expectancy that you will be denied

I think following link will be useful for you

worldtravelguide.net/georgia/passport-visa

Kate

Boombully Team

Dubai, Dubai...
5. Re: Visa for Filipino Citizens and residents of Dubai, UAE

hi janice

how was ur trip to tbilisi did you get your visa uppon arrival? im planning to there by fly dubai next month i hope you could help me on this

what are the other requirements needed at the visa counter?

Thanks!

Abu Dhabi, United...
reviews: 13
6. Re: Visa for Filipino Citizens and residents of Dubai, UAE

Hi, hope this helps! Haven't been to Georgia but I contacted the consulate for information. Here is what they said. :D

"Visas are issued on arrival by the Patrol Police Department (Tel: +995 32 2418515) of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Georgia.

It is possible to fill visa application on-line in advance, though the decision on issuing visa will be made at the time of arrival. http://www.police.ge/visa/?lang=en

Or you can apply to the nearest Georgian Embassy. Find the list on the web site mfa.gov.ge/index.php?lang_id=ENG&sec_id=38

Dubai, United Arab...
7. Re: Visa for Filipino Citizens and residents of Dubai, UAE

Hello i am also a Filipino and planning to visit Georgia within this year. Iread in the georgian foreign affair website (www.mfa.ge) that temporary residents from oman, qatar, uae do not need visa, so does this means visa fee at the immigration upon arrival is free? Anyone out there had experience with this?

Oslo, Norway
8. Re: Visa for Filipino Citizens and residents of Dubai, UAE

hi...I am a filipino citizen living in Norway (with residence visa ) me and my friends are palning to visit Dubai and I am wondering if I will need a visa to enter Dubai

Oslo, Norway
9. Re: Visa for Filipino Citizens and residents of Dubai, UAE

hi...I am a filipino citizen living in Norway (with residence visa ) me and my friends are palning to visit Dubai and I am wondering if I will need a visa to enter Dubai

Kyiv
Destination Expert
for Kiev, Ukraine
reviews: 321
10. Re: Visa for Filipino Citizens and residents of Dubai, UAE

Hi Julz,

This is Tbilisi, Georgia, forum.

If you are interested in travelling to Dubai, UAE, please, re-post your question on the Dubai forum here:

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g295424-i872-Dubai…