We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

clothes

Which Tbilisi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Etowah, AL
clothes

I am doing a report on Georgia, Asia and I have read what you have written, but it is not helping me. Can anyone give me more information about what the men and women wear everyday in Georgia, Asia?

Tel Aviv, Israel
1. Re: clothes

Hi there I can tell you exactly what they wear as I was there a few weeks ago and I was rather surprised by the way people dressed. Firstly the predominant colour absolutley everywhere is black. In the end I asked someone and they said that people have an affinity with the colour. I have to say I found it a bit depressing but basically that is what you will see just about everywhere.

have a great trip

angiw

www.angietravels.com

2. Re: clothes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:32 am, May 23, 2012