We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Info about Khiri Travel

San Francisco...
reviews: 7
Info about Khiri Travel

Please contact me if you would like info about this travel company. My friend and I used them to guide us through Myanmar last month.

Lindseyguest@me.com.

arlington, virginia
reviews: 9
1. Re: Info about Khiri Travel

I am interested in using Khiri. Can you tell me what your experience was? thanks so much. Linda

Warks.England
Destination Expert
for Myanmar, Yangon (Rangoon), Ngapali, Tossa de Mar
reviews: 245
2. Re: Info about Khiri Travel

If he did use them he hasn't posted any reviews or experiences yet....

Toulouse, France
reviews: 2
3. Re: Info about Khiri Travel

I am wondering whether it is a type of advertising for this post?

Warks.England
Destination Expert
for Myanmar, Yangon (Rangoon), Ngapali, Tossa de Mar
reviews: 245
4. Re: Info about Khiri Travel

mmm-wouldn't be the first,or last time.

Let's await all the reviews

Ss

New York City, New...
reviews: 20
5. Re: Info about Khiri Travel

Not sure where I can leave a review for Khiri Travel (couldn't find a page dedicated to them as an agency), but as I posted in another topic..

I wound up booking flights from Yangon to Bagan and back via Khiri Travel. They were very professional and their fares were on point. Would highly recommend them. I arranged everything over email from NYC, at times it was a bit annoying waiting 12 hours for a response due to the time difference, but that seems unavoidable. We went to their office in central Yangon to pick up our tickets (domestic airlines in Myanmar don't issue e-tickets), their office was modern and professional, the staff was very helpful.

Pantin, France
Destination Expert
for Myanmar
reviews: 16
6. Re: Info about Khiri Travel

You may not need to make a review about Khiri travel since they are not famous here and not so many people use them but you can make a reviews about the hotels you stayed during the trip to prove that you had done that trip.

Maidstone, United...
reviews: 36
7. Re: Info about Khiri Travel

Khiri Travel were the ground agents for our British travel agents on our holiday in Thailand and Cambodia. They arranged guides, meet and greet, internal travel and excursions. We found them exceptionally good. We had a re-arranged hotel at the end of our trip and left for the airport at a totally unpredictable time. A rep was nevertheless there to meet us at the airport, offering the unexpected bonus of a free upgrade to a VIP lounge!

8. Re: Info about Khiri Travel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, March 19, 2015