We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Myanmar trip in November-December

Which Yangon (Rangoon) hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ventura, California
reviews: 10
Myanmar trip in November-December

Any advice on guides? I would like to use locals rather than foreign travel agents. I would like to see some of the main sights, but also see out of the way places and have some time to explore on my own.

Thank you.

Warks.England
Destination Expert
for Myanmar, Yangon (Rangoon), Ngapali, Tossa de Mar
reviews: 209
1. Re: Myanmar trip in November-December

All hotels can recommend local guides and the Myanmar Agent who booked your flights and hotels can certainly provide good guides.

I am assuming you have booked your itinerary and are not just hoping to arrange thinks on arrival?If you have used an overseas Travel Agent then ask them for the details of their Myanmar Agent and contact them direct.

SS

Yangon
2. Re: Myanmar trip in November-December

Just try to check with local travel agencies. They will arrange that whatever you need.

Yangon ,Myanmar
reviews: 7
3. Re: Myanmar trip in November-December

If you already contacted to travel agents , they could help for guides .

4. Re: Myanmar trip in November-December

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, December 14, 2013